Who was your first crush?

Options

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm going to date myself here by saying John from CHIPS and the guys from Emergency!

Yes, I watched Emergency! religiously. Everyone always had a crush on Johnny Gage (Randolph Mantooth), but not me, I was a Roy DeSoto (Kevin Tighe) girl.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    it was Ajay Jadeja... he was a cricketer... i reaalllyy liked him as a kid :P n wanted to marry him :P
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ryan Gosling when he was on Breaker High and Joey Lawrence on Blossom. annndd I still swoon over them bahaha! :heart:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    firscrush.jpg
    this makes me smile :bigsmile:
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my first crush (and kiss) was at age 7..his name was terry..i was heartbroken when he moved away..the only redhaired boy i ever loved besides my dad!! <3
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Just realized how much older I am than most of you (I'm 44). Anyway, mine was Leif Garrett. Anyone even remember him?

I'm 36 & I remember him.
    In fact he's still on tv. He is on truTV -- the show is "World's Dumbest...."
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm going to date myself here by saying John from CHIPS and the guys from Emergency!

I LOVED John from CHiPs
    my sister loved Eric Estrada!! lol
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Just realized how much older I am than most of you (I'm 44). Anyway, mine was Leif Garrett. Anyone even remember him?

I'm 36 & I remember him.
    In fact he's still on tv. He is on truTV -- the show is "World's Dumbest...."

I didn't know that. I've never heard of that show. Now I'll have to check it out just to see him!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    LUKE, BO, and Daisy DUKE!! YES... ALL THREE :)

THIS!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Well, now, let's see:

When I was in about 4th grade, I was in love with the Larson twins.........both of them! They were fraternal twins (did not look exactly alike), so I wrote them both a note to meet me at the library so I could decide which one I liked more. If I remember correctly (and this is eons ago!), it was Dennis who showed up. LOL.

As a tween, I had crushes on the likes of Richard Chamberlin (Dr Kildare) and Illya Kuryakin (wow, how do you spell that? the blond from The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - David McCallum)
    220px-Illya_Kuryakin.jpg
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Dean Butler as Almanzo Wilder on Little House on the Prairie.

Yeah, I know. :blushing:

Next was Lee Montgomery from Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The Carter Brothers! Aaron and Nick <3 *swoon* haha
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Can't remember my very first one... As a kid, I remember having a thing for Christina Ricci though.
  • determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    justin timberlake
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Dean Butler as Almanzo Wilder on Little House on the Prairie.

Yeah, I know. :blushing:

Next was Lee Montgomery from Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

Ha ha. To this day LHOTP is still my favorite show. I DVR it and watch every night when I'm eating dinner.
  • kimberly774
    Options
    I love your crush story so funny
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Vanessa Torres............4th grade.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    A boy I went to church with. I saw him at a bar in college and he totally hit on me. It was so fun! But I was there with my boyfriend (now husband) and former crush was no longer very attractive. But I swear he was cute when he was 12!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of crushes. I don't remember who was first. :laugh:
  • megpapier
    megpapier Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Stewart from It's a Wonderful Life lol I'm an old soul