Who was your first crush?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Val Kilmer from the movie Willow. I think I was in 1st grade.

willow-1988-5996-429294105.jpg
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My first celebrity crush was on Trey Ames from the little remembered show "A Year in the Life"

treyAmes.jpg

I think he's a born again Christian nowadays... not the ideal match for this little Jewish girl.

My first real life crush was on Peter Thompson - in my first grade class.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Brooke Shields
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Jonathan Brandis, Mark Paul Gosselar (Zack on Saved By the Bell), Luke Perry (Dylan, 90210 - the Original series)
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    richard gere and still his my one of many x
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Kirk Cameron

Who is your current crush? Mine is "Jim" on Ghost Whisperer
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    My first crush was a boy called Mark I was 8 and he was 11 that was a huge huge age gap ( my older sisters group ) but eventually as a teen he thought I was was a bit handy .. Lol.. He asked me out .. We are still friends today albeit in total opposite ends of this earth :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    This kid named Erik. We went to elementary school together before he moved, and then randomly ended up going to the same college. It was good to get closure.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Mary Ann, who was stranded on Gilligans Island............she made awesome coconut pies as well
    Ginger was hot, but Mary Ann was hotter.............
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    "I Dream of Jeannie" Barbara Eden circa 1966

wow
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine was Dirk Benedict of Battlestar Galactica.. though Prince Eric could rescue me any day! lol Wish he was a real man.:wink:
    :heart: My first crush as a little girl was Prince Eric from Little Mermaid...and I still have a thing for guys with black hair and blue eyes :heart:

:laugh:

price-eric1.jpg

(not sure if the picture worked...)
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Billy Ray Cyrus. Haha.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My cousin Jimmy! LOL we laugh about this today!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Dude my first crush...i was 12. His name was Caleb. He played on the high school worship team, had that hott Cali guy look and was 3 years older than me.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Brook Shields .....when she was in the movie Blue Lagoon.
    I dreamed of being trapped on an island with her :laugh:
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    My first famous crush was James Van Der Beek from Dawson's Creek. I thought he was adorable.
    And my first real life crush was Colin. I was 13, he was 15, he's my dad's best friends son.

Edit: and also David Gallagher from 7th Heaven once he was an older teenager.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I was just head over heels in love with a little boy from my class when I was only 4!! He moved away when I was 5 and my little heart was crushed.:brokenheart:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This is kinda funny. My first crush was in the 4th or 5th Grade. Her name was Sonia. I actually wrote her one of those "do you like me? Yes or No?" notes. Whats funny is that I had a friend hand deliver it to her while I hid behind a car (this was after school had ended) waiting for a response. Sadly it was a no.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Some guy with a glass eyeball and a gap in his front teeth in 5th grade.

Now that I am grown, eyes are the first thing I fall for, followed by a cute smile. xD

My first famous crush though was the Korean singer Se7en. I still have a crush on him xD
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Mine was a boy named Robert in my third grade class. I found out he really liked me too, so we were boyfriend and girlfriend for 8 months, which ain't bad for a couple of third-graders.