Fall's Foxy Femmes - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm being dumb here but can you let me know what I need to keep track of and what I need to post (and when). The 100oz of water has done funny things to my brain!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey guys, had a good first day. Did ALL the exercise :) I split it up like I did 45 JJ's then 20 sit ups 15 squats and 3 push ups the nrepeated :) how did u guys do it?

I have only had 2 litres of water though sorry guys! :( xxxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey guys, had a good first day. Did ALL the exercise :) I split it up like I did 45 JJ's then 20 sit ups 15 squats and 3 push ups the nrepeated :) how did u guys do it?

I have only had 2 litres of water though sorry guys! :( xxxx
  • ingot81
    Options
    I did the exercises (I counted how many I did during Body Combat and did the rest when I got home - hope that counts). I managed the water (although I made a ton of comfort breaks). I've bought 6 half litre bottles and set a target of three while I'm in school, one for exercising and two for evening drinks.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm being dumb here but can you let me know what I need to keep track of and what I need to post (and when). The 100oz of water has done funny things to my brain!

i just need to know at the end of each day if you drank your 100oz and if you did your daily exercise assignment. :-) you're doing great!
  • femmerides
    Options
    Tomorrow's exercise is in! Here is what I was sent for tomorrow's challenge.

"I am totally using the upper body workout from a challenge I did in September so if you have done Gary's challenges before these should be nothing new. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT GO WITH EACH EXERCISE! Even if you think you know what the exercise it I want to make sure everyone is doing the same thing.

2 Sets of 15 swimmers press, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21's and 2 sets of 15 tricep kickbacks

Video:
    Swimmers press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj1s-BdyLA&feature=related
    Wood Chop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEMC1Z2U4c
    21's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A (note these are 7 in each position)
    Tricep Kickbacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiqKL0jS4 (note this is 15 per SIDE so 30 per set)"

good luck ladies!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Water check :) (now im having a diet DP :drinker: ) and workout check. Now I need to get thing stinken eating under control...
  • femmerides
    Options
    Alright. I got over 120oz of water in, my challenge workouts, and 90 minutes of TurboKick!
  • femmerides
    Options
    alright...JennBunny73 and Sundance2032...did you guys get the exercises in? how about your water intake? let me know please.

Also, don't forget to watch the videos and do your exercises today! PLEASE keep me posted.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sorry...I did not get the special exercises in yesterday. I was at a funeral and did not get on here after early morning. I did 45 minutes of Turbojam yesterday and drink my water. Today I watched the videos (didn't know what a couple were) and got the special exercises done and I have done 30 minutes of Turbojam today. I should be done with the water by this evening. I will post that later.
  • femmerides
    Options
    Sorry...I did not get the special exercises in yesterday. I was at a funeral and did not get on here after early morning. I did 45 minutes of Turbojam yesterday and drink my water. Today I watched the videos (didn't know what a couple were) and got the special exercises done and I have done 30 minutes of Turbojam today. I should be done with the water by this evening. I will post that later.

i'm sorry for your loss. i'm not sure if it was someone close or not, but funerals are always someone losing someone special.
  • femmerides
    Options
    Water check :) (now im having a diet DP :drinker: ) and workout check. Now I need to get thing stinken eating under control...

were you able to do yesterday's workout?
  • femmerides
    Options
    Friday will be a REPEAT day of the WEDNESDAY workout (jumping jacks, etc)
    Saturday will be a REPEAT of the THURSDAY workout (swimmers, etc)
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    Okay..These before pics are awful, but that is why I am here. (to get encouragement and to not look like this anymore) These are at my current weight of 197.

14b7z1j.jpg
    5349zo.jpg2hejymq.jpg
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    alright...JennBunny73 and Sundance2032...did you guys get the exercises in? how about your water intake? let me know please.

Also, don't forget to watch the videos and do your exercises today! PLEASE keep me posted.

yes, I posted about my water and workout. I was meaning the exercises for the day.
    Also I just finished my workout for the day and just filled up for my 96th oz, so Im 100% ill get to 100 today :) Ill keep you posted.
  • femmerides
    Options

yes, I posted about my water and workout. I was meaning the exercises for the day.
    Also I just finished my workout for the day and just filled up for my 96th oz, so Im 100% ill get to 100 today :) Ill keep you posted.

awesome! i'm on my 3rd liter and should be done soon! yay!
  • ingot81
    Options
    Super busy day today. Full day teaching (primary school teacher), taught a Zumbatomic class, fitted in the challenge, Parents Evening then covering a Zumba class. It's 9.49pm here, just finished my water and eating my dinner. So glad it's Friday tomorrow!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    My 100 oz water is done and my exercises :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey Guys! I emailed femme last night as couldnt get on forum. I didnt complete either of the challenges yesterday water or exercise - I personally had a bad day!! Im one of thoos epeople who is an emotional eater and stressor. I have a few down days and the outcome is always the same! However Im back on it today :) xxxx
  • ingot81
    Options
    Exercise and water done. Went out for dinner with hubby. I sat looking longingly at his ranch burger and chips while I had a vegetable tagine. Will I ever not crave the bad food?