Fall's Foxy Femmes - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    alright ladies! good job so far! have you guys completed today's challenges? i got mine in! yay!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Exercise and water done. I'm as weak as a kitten in my upper body. These exercises will change that!
  • femmerides
    Options
    alright. my exercises are done, my water is done (i know...it's barely 1:30 and i'm already at 100oz!) AND i did an hour of turbokick!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My exercises and water done...just didn't get no Turbo in today :(
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, hope your weekend has been great :)
    I just got home from my inlaws and went straight in to do my workout :) I feel great, little sore but great :)
    So workout for today (sat) and friday are done, ( I posted I finished thurs already)
    and my water is done, I got to 108 on thurs, 100 for friday and 120 for today. Night all
  • femmerides
    Options
    good job everyone! yay! thanks for all your hard work! tomorrow is a rest day! :-)enjoy it!
  • ingot81
    Options
    Sorry. My starting weight is 171.5lbs. Fingers crossed I don't stay stuck - struggled last week.

Weighed in at 168.5lbs this morning so I'm over the moon! I think my 10k run yesterday helped me along.

I'm actually taking a rest day today - first in a long time (although I may get the Wii out for a little play).
  • femmerides
    Options
    Wow! You sure did bust through that plateau! That's awesome! Congrats!
  • ingot81
    Options
    Wow! You sure did bust through that plateau! That's awesome! Congrats!

Thank you. I hope we all do well. I think being made accountable to others really helps.
  • femmerides
    Options
    good morning! i already got my turbokick in this morning. :-) i'm 1.5 liters in so far too. yay me! i weighed in at 181.0 this morning. no too shabby. can't wait to be 177 again....
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Sorry. My starting weight is 171.5lbs. Fingers crossed I don't stay stuck - struggled last week.

Weighed in at 168.5lbs this morning so I'm over the moon! I think my 10k run yesterday helped me along.

I'm actually taking a rest day today - first in a long time (although I may get the Wii out for a little play).

Wow a 10k that is amazing, I can not wait tell I can go that long. and congrats on your weight loss. You rock :)
  • sundance2032
    Options
    good morning! i already got my turbokick in this morning. :-) i'm 1.5 liters in so far too. yay me! i weighed in at 181.0 this morning. no too shabby. can't wait to be 177 again....

Goodness you are full of energy today. That is great :) and kick butt on your loss. you are amazing :) and you will be at 177 in no time if you keep up all your hard work :)
  • ingot81
    Options

Wow a 10k that is amazing, I can not wait tell I can go that long. and congrats on your weight loss. You rock :)

Thank you. I hate running so it's a mental rather than block when it comes to distance. Might stick to intervals next time. Had to take a rest day today.

BTW I love your profile pic!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Hi everyone, I did my water today 110 oz and enjoyed my rest day :) (well I walked for 45 min but thats normal feeding the animals) Also I weighed in at 149.2 today :) that makes me happy, just hope it stick (or goes down) for my other challenges tomorrow morning.

Good night all
  • femmerides
    Options
    After having a rest day on Sunday we are going to have a hardCORE Monday.
    50 crunches/sit ups
    25 righ oblique crunches
    25 left oblique crunches
    30 bicycle crunches VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8BIvIu5pU&feature=BFa&list=PL384172C6326E29EF&lf=rellist
    35 bridge VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNiGFvb0qY
    30 plank intervals (by this I mean start with arms extended then lower one arm to rest on your forearm and then lower the other so you are in a lower plank. Hold for a few seconds and then raise back up one arm at a time). Each complete revolution counts as one. VIDEO: FIRST ONE SHE DOES!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmSDIVpDuo

Just like week one you can break these up into a circut of your choice. However, do your best to keep this as one workout. The easiest way to break it up is into 5 sets but you are free to do it as you would like.

If you are wanting to take it up a notch then do this video BEFORE you start your workout.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM
  • ingot81
    Options
    Exercises done. Not a fan of the plank. I dread to think what I look like doing them!
  • rjnandjosh
    Options
    starting weight 171 working on the exercises
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    SUPRISE! Tomorrow the bonus points will be earned in the form of calories BURNT! Your team will earn 1 point for every 100 calories that your team earns. If your team burns a total of 5,024 points that is 50 extra points....or if your teams pulls of 906 then your team earns 9 points. The points will be rounded to the closest 100.
  • femmerides
    Options
    how did everyone do today? i got my workout done and some turbokick and my water. :-)

TOMORROW is a big day! everyone needs to work it to the max! :-)
  • femmerides
    Options
    Sorry this is a little late. I almost forgot about posting this with posting the bonus and the week 1 results.

Tuesday =leg day
    100 jumping jacks
    40 squat kicks (squat then kick right leg kick left leg squat)
    1 mile run/walk on top of what you already had planned for the day. If 1 mile is easy make it a 5k
    50 toe touches -- feet shoulder width with hands on hip. Bend as waist touch toes and back uo to hands on hips
    60 calf raises --- can be done on flat ground. Add weight or a ledge to increase difficulty
    10 one leg squats on each leg

Don't forget that your team is also earning bonus points for your TOTAL calorie burn for the day. This includes your full workout and not just what you burn doing this leg workout.