One question.

13»

Replies

• MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    i get an hour in the morning when my kids are having a nap and i get 30-40 mins for their afternoon nap sometimes its les but they are in a good routine so its pretty well timed for my excercise and cleaning the house ect
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    i keep reading on here people talking about exercising 2 to 3 hours a day or more.

the only thing i want to know is.

WHERE IN HELL TO YOU ALL FIND THE TIME FOR THAT????

45 minutes each day...some of these people are overdoing it
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    I work from my computer at home.. ._. That's how.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    That's what we call bull *kitten*. Or making your entire life about fitness. I get about 4 hours per day to get done what I need to do. Like hell I am going to spend 75% of it working out.
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    That's what we call bull *kitten*. Or making your entire life about fitness. I get about 4 hours per day to get done what I need to do. Like hell I am going to spend 75% of it working out.

What is wrong with making a large part of your life about fitness? Especially if you are doing something you love.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    I don't have kids or a significant other. Even when I was working in addition to school, it wasn't that hard to make time for it.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member

Sounds like some awesome rationalization.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member

Someone sounds angry. I'm sorry you only have 4 hours a day. Sounds like it sucks.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member

Yeah because making life about eating and other unhealthy choices isn't what got a lot of us here to begin with.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    heres another question, would love to get the kid to do walks with me, and ideas on getting a 12 year old boy motivated without forcing him
    i should mention he is autistic and has gross motor issues so he is not very athelitc but he does dance.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    would love to start getting my kid to walk with me, but he never wants to any ideas to motivate him other than forcing?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I'd have much more time to exercise if I weren't addicted to the forums. :frown:
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    In the summer, I used to do the stairs for about 45 minutes every single day, and then take my dog for a walk afterwards at the beach for about an hour which worked out to 4-5 kms. On the weekends I would do the stairs, rollerblade for 10 kms AND walk the dog. Since the cold weather has come, I’m pretty much sedentary AND I have a desk job. I cancelled my gym membership as I barely used it in the summer and I despise working out in that kind of setting, so now I just try and walk my dog 4-5 times a week for an hour or so, which comes out to 4-5 kms. When the winter comes, I plan on still walking my dog but also going for some wintery hikes!
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Less TV time, bed early to get up early.