Scenario: You're In The Gym Working Out....

Options
13»

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    If the zombie is HAWT .. I'd just let him eat me ... :)

Ummm, feet first?

I think she meant about halfway up ;)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you can run 8mph... whatre you worried about?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    If the zombie is HAWT .. I'd just let him eat me ... :)

Ummm, feet first?

I think she meant about halfway up ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Spear that motherf*cker and grab his head then bash the *kitten* out of it on the ground till his brains are mush in your hands. After that it's time to curb check all these other wannabe zombies while they're on the ground. When all is done time to hit the showers because you just had one hell of a cardio burn!
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the kettle bells would work rather well
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Here goes : Zombie Survival Plan for FOB Sharana Afghanistan - First off that first zombie whack it with a short curl bar. Easy. Done. Then move out with a quickness to the weapons rack grab a M4 strip a few magazines then go around putting rounds to heads. Burn the gym down. Rally up at the nearest AHA (Ammo Holding Area) and hand out munitions to everyone who is not zombified. After that the remaining survivors would move down to the DFAC (Dining Facility) and grab up all the food that we could load into out trucks. From there move out to the SSA yard (building materiels) and start fortifying the **** out of it. Then just sit there and kill zombies. Call for what ever help we can and hold the fort. And yes, we have this all planned out just in case this happens. Never pays to be unprepared.

:heart: this!