Fall's Fab Five (CLOSED GROUP) - Nov 1st

Options

Replies

• LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    OH Thank you. I love this bunch of exercises. :) Really I do.
  • newdaynewme
    newdaynewme Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about the water I am working on it right now I will have it all consumed by the end of the night. Im anxious to see what we do tomorrow
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    Im chugging water now! Done!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Done and done!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Workout s done, now working on the water. :)
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    all done, focusing on my water!!! (actually a challenge for me haha) i thought i was drinking this much regularly but I was wrong
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I completed my exercises for Wed, still have to do Thurdays exercises which I will do tonight! have a great day! :)
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    11-3
    water almost done, will be at days end
    exercise is complete.
    ran 3.2 miles
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I completed my exercises for Wed, still have to do Thurdays exercises which I will do tonight! have a great day! :)

We're you able to drink 100 oz of water on Wednesday?
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Here are the standings as of last night. Please be sure to post your progress daily so we can be on top by the end of the day. Also, we cannot make up for days we have missed, the exercises need to be completed for the day assigned.

We are doing awesome... Keep up the good work. :)

1. Moves_To_Improve AND Let the Pounds Fall
    3. Flab-u-less
    4. Fall's Fab Five
    5. Turkey Trotters AND Fall's Foxy Femmes
    7. Vivacious Vixens
    8. Bestest Burners
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Friday through Sunday

Friday November 4th
    You need to do this in a circut all at one time (not broken up throughout the day). You can however break up the numbers into easier sets. Allow about 1 minute rest between sets.
    75 jumping jacks
    40 crunches/sit ups
    30 squats
    10 push ups
    100 oz (12.5 cups) of water

Saturday November 5th
    2 Sets of 15 swimmers press
    2 sets of 15 wood chops
    2 sets of 21's
    2 sets of 15 tricep kickbacks
    100 oz of water :)

Videos:
    Swimmers press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj1s-BdyLA&feature=related
    Wood Chop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEMC1Z2U4c
    21's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A (note these are 7 in each position)
    Tricep Kickbacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiqKL0jS4 (note this is 15 per SIDE so 30 per set)

Sunday November 6th
    Rest
    Weigh in

You can post here when you are done with each day or send me a message.

GO TEAM GO!!
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    Thank you very much.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    WOOHOO!! I have finished both the exercise and water today. :)
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    Did i post my water completion? I dont remember....im done
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Great job :)
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I must have overdone it yesterday, because this morning I woke up in pain (besides my feet). My left shoulder and neck, my right elbow and my left inner thigh are all stiff and sore. If it were minorpai, I would suck it up, but I have a slight limp and have a hard time lifting anything. WTHeck??? Getting older stincks, LOL. Sorry ladies, I will only be able to complete the water portion of today's challenge since jumping jacks and push ups are out of the question today. :(

Happy Friday :-D
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I got my water in, but didn't manage the workout. I think having to look up the exercises was a real barrier for me. I was excited that this was an exercise challenge, but I didn't realize that someone else would be picking them daily.

Betterwithage, if you know someone else who would like to replace me, please do so. I'll keep trying until then and plan to keep cheering you ladies on regardless! Thanks.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Hey ladies! I got my water in, but didn't manage the workout. I think having to look up the exercises was a real barrier for me. I was excited that this was an exercise challenge, but I didn't realize that someone else would be picking them daily.

Betterwithage, if you know someone else who would like to replace me, please do so. I'll keep trying until then and plan to keep cheering you ladies on regardless! Thanks.

Thank you for letting me know. I am sure I can find someone to replace you. :-D
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    11-4
    I did the exercises (and the some!!)
    i am finishing the water right now. I am sure I did more than needed!
  • newdaynewme
    Options
    friday is done!!! Im hoping tomorrow will be an easier day for me, i am busy from wake up to sundown but will work hard to squeeze it all in. hope u all are having a good night.. water water water