LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got 2!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    A loving rottweiler
    _MG_2978.jpg

And the cat...
    183916_1895383825204_1259827163_2422488_6701558_n.jpg

UMM you posted a picture of your dogs winkie?????? amazed the thread didnt get yanked
  • LillithRose
    Options
    5 cats called Kitten, Pepper, Binx, Boo and Squish
    5 rabbits called Moonshine, Shadow, Storm, Scraggles and Twilight
    1 Syrian hamster called Fairy
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WELL..............
    We have sooo many........This is the short list.....
    Right now we have 7 cats, 5 dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, finches, budgies, bourkes parakeets, cockatiels, canaries, cows, horses, mice(feeders), sugar gliders, fish, axolotyls, lots of different species of snakes, lizards, frogs and tarantulas.
    Think that's it, have had hermit crabs also.
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a dog - border collie. He's my best friend in the world. Four cats, who all have their own distinct amazing personalities, and a red eared turtle, who outgrew her tank, and as we are yet to build her a pond outside which is protected from other animals, she has lived in the bathroom and bathtub for the past 6 months or so. When we forget to close the door she loves to roam around the house, and none of the other pets bother her.

I take Speedy the turtle outside to walk around every sunny day to get her Vit D. Ever since she has been out of her tank she's been handled so much more, and I doubt there would be many turtles as friendly and as trusting as her. She's 8 years old and I love her to bits. In New Zealand turtles aren't very common pets, so in my circle of friends she's considered 'exotic', and I'm known as the crazy animal lady.

I used to manage a very large pet store. My dream job, but unfortunately just far too much work for too little pay, especially when you have your own fur-babies, and family at home.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    We have a black lab collie cross, named Sam. He's about a year and a half old, and the boys love him. My one year old scoots on his bum after Sam. He flaps and bounces excitedly whenever Sam comes in, just about falls over. :-) its so sweet, they're such good buddies.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    <
    Australian shepherd. Love him to death!