Vivacious Vixens - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Wow! Im so behind,,,I didnt even know we had a team name yet! :) Yes I did my exercise's yesterday!

Anyhow, my name is Halston, Im from Texas, 28, 2 boys (well 3 if you count my husband), sw: 264 cw: 256. I joined this challenge so I would HAVE to exercise, finding time to do it with our crazy schedule is very hard, but I dont like letting anyone down so Ill do it in my sleep if I have too! LOL

welcom! and good for you for joining! if you are on this team, it means you really want to get healthy! so good for yoU!
  • femmerides
    Options
    Friday will be a REPEAT day of the WEDNESDAY workout (jumping jacks, etc)
    Saturday will be a REPEAT of the THURSDAY workout (swimmers, etc)
  • femmerides
    Options
    my before pictures

387933_10150373792468252_673388251_8208202_1902387802_n.jpg
    387605_10150373795003252_673388251_8208218_1369728422_n.jpg
    304162_10150373800693252_673388251_8208261_1409499137_n.jpg
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i did get my water in yesterday. and today is 8 glasses and done the challenges, also power walked for 7 miles. Dont for get im not about tommorrow day or night, celebrating my dads 65th so ill be over at his, good luck every1 with fridays challenge. if i get the chance ill do it b4 i leave but im going early in the morning. Back 2 rock on saturday tho.x :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    have fun with your dad's birthday!
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I should just move my office to the restroom after trying to drink 100 oz of water today!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    have fun with your dad's birthday!
    will do, thanx.x :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Friday will be a REPEAT day of the WEDNESDAY workout (jumping jacks, etc)
    Saturday will be a REPEAT of the THURSDAY workout (swimmers, etc)
    thats cool, i will get them done b4 i go out tomorrow.x :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    I should just move my office to the restroom after trying to drink 100 oz of water today!

did you make it?? :-)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Challenge and water done for today! I also did 30 DS.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Challenge and water done for today! I also did 30 DS.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    done todays challenge, i doubt ill get all my water in today but ill b right back on it tommorrow when im back from my parents, good luck all and have fun. catch u all saturday.x :bigsmile:
  • HALSTON05
    Options
    Got my water and exercises in yesterday!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Hi team. I meant to check in yesterday but due to a sick toddler, I was unable to. With that being said.........

Im Christi. I joined this group because I hate to exercise and hoping I will gain a love for it after this challenge. I am a mom to a 2 1/2 year old daughter and wife for 4 yrs. My highest weight has been 214 a few months after having my daughter. The lowest I got down since then has been 181. I am now back up to 185 starting this challenge. My goal is to gain a love/like for exercise as well as get down to 175 before the year is up. I really believe I can do it. I need all the push and motivation from my team members as possible. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

I did not get my water or workout in yesterday that was scheduled. I did get some exercise but not the swimming exercises because I did not have time to watch the videos after work. I am about to do my exercises for today and get back to drinking my water!

I suggested to our leader about posting daily menus and recipes on here to share. I would like to get new ideas. Especially high protein/low carb/low cal ideas for lunch at work, breakfast, etc. If you would like to start that in our group, please let me know.

Again, welcome Vixens. I am glad to join the team! :flowerforyou:
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    How do I add the picture? It says my signature is too long
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    got my water and exercises in yesterday! Did some walking this am and will do the rest of the workout later tonight, got most of my water in already today! The bathroom is my new friend!
  • HALSTON05
    Options
    Wont be on this weekend, going out of town! Will chick in first thing monday morning with everything i did this weekend.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Challenge and water done!!
    3.5 miles on treadmill
  • femmerides
    Options
    How do I add the picture? It says my signature is too long

you have to get rid of some of your signature. there are only so many characters you can put in your signature.
  • femmerides
    Options
    can everybody PLEASE post up if you got your exercises and water in. we have to turn in our numbers soon. i hope you all did well. i got mine in. :-)