Vivacious Vixens - CLOSED GROUP - Week 1

Options

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    thats me back from my parents, my dad had a gr8 birthday and we had a fab time. Im back on it today. Off shopping now then my exersizes and my workout this aft, Have a good day vixens.x :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    done todays exersizes i also got all my water in n i still have 2 hours till bed time!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i did get my water in yesterday. and today is 8 glasses and done the challenges, also power walked for 7 miles. Dont for get im not about tommorrow day or night, celebrating my dads 65th so ill be over at his, good luck every1 with fridays challenge. if i get the chance ill do it b4 i leave but im going early in the morning. Back 2 rock on saturday tho.x :bigsmile:
    4 got to say, how do i record these 4 exercises as i cant find them on strength training?
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i have no idea how to record them. i haven't been recording them just because they're all resistance and strength training and the calories on MFP are minimal.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    weigh in today 127.2, i am up a little but its prob due to not getting any workouts in over the weekend apart from my challenges. I am away this thurs till friday the 18th so i will miss the next weigh in. x :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    are we getting extra points for other workouts? im not sure if i should be putting on here what im doing everyday as well as logging it? if so i power walked 7 miles today at 5 mph. Also is sunday weigh in day or did i read that wrong? :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    hi everyone! how did everyone do this week? i weighed in at 181.0lbs today. yay!

kirsty - yes, sunday is weigh in day! we also need all our info in by today or it won't count despite if we did the challenges or not.

alright everyone, please let me know what days you got your challenges in. i need everyone's weights in too.

gettingthin03 - did you do thursday's, friday's, and saturday's challenges?

Divagettinfitin2011 - did you get in saturday's challenges?

EricaLynn1 - did you get friday and saturday's challenges?

HALSTON05 - did you get friday and saturday's challenges?

thanks kirsty for being on top of things and getting in all your info!

i hope everyone had a great day!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    hi everyone! how did everyone do this week? i weighed in at 181.0lbs today. yay!

kirsty - yes, sunday is weigh in day! we also need all our info in by today or it won't count despite if we did the challenges or not.

alright everyone, please let me know what days you got your challenges in. i need everyone's weights in too.

gettingthin03 - did you do thursday's, friday's, and saturday's challenges?

Divagettinfitin2011 - did you get in saturday's challenges?

EricaLynn1 - did you get friday and saturday's challenges?

HALSTON05 - did you get friday and saturday's challenges?

thanks kirsty for being on top of things and getting in all your info!

i hope everyone had a great day!

Yes to all but Sunday. I did my own exercises. Got my water in on Sunday.......whoo hoo
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Just seen that Sunday was a rest day when I went to check the workout for today........whewww. Happy I did something on my own anyways!

Happy Monday!
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Was out of town this weekend, but got my exercise and water in on fri and sat. Weighing in at 257 today, gaind a # but lost an inch! Tell me how much sense that makes!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I got my challenge and water in on Saturday.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    What are the challenges this week?
  • femmerides
    Options
    After having a rest day on Sunday we are going to have a hardCORE Monday.
    50 crunches/sit ups
    25 righ oblique crunches
    25 left oblique crunches
    30 bicycle crunches VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8BIvIu5pU&feature=BFa&list=PL384172C6326E29EF&lf=rellist
    35 bridge VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNiGFvb0qY
    30 plank intervals (by this I mean start with arms extended then lower one arm to rest on your forearm and then lower the other so you are in a lower plank. Hold for a few seconds and then raise back up one arm at a time). Each complete revolution counts as one. VIDEO: FIRST ONE SHE DOES!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmSDIVpDuo

Just like week one you can break these up into a circut of your choice. However, do your best to keep this as one workout. The easiest way to break it up is into 5 sets but you are free to do it as you would like.

If you are wanting to take it up a notch then do this video BEFORE you start your workout.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    just done todays challenge, wow the planks r a killer, i do them on jillian michaels dvds but i had 2 do 2x15!!! i am going to create an exercise and call it vivacious vixens daily challenge so i can record my cals coz today i did it with my hrm on, only burnt 25 cals in the 12 mins but still like to record it. i am finding it easier now to do the full amount of water so i am almost there and i still have my zumba class soon. So on top of the challenge i will b doing 1 hour of zumba and a 3.5 mile power walk, still hot sure if we get points for extra workouts.x :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    wow girl! you are on top of it! i haven't done the challenge yet but i'm halfway with my water. :-) i still have turbokick to do too.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Today's challenge done. I also did Slim in 6 Ramp It up for 48 minutes.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    wow girl! you are on top of it! i haven't done the challenge yet but i'm halfway with my water. :-) i still have turbokick to do too.
    its now 930pm thats why i am ahead i think im ahead of u in time. Im totally pooped now though after zumba then my dinner! im going for a 1000 burn day tommorrow! :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    we must push harder you guys! we got last place this week in the challenge. come on ladies! i KNOW you can do this! :-)
  • femmerides
    Options
    Sorry this is a little late. I almost forgot about posting this with posting the bonus and the week 1 results.

Tuesday =leg day
    100 jumping jacks
    40 squat kicks (squat then kick right leg kick left leg squat)
    1 mile run/walk on top of what you already had planned for the day. If 1 mile is easy make it a 5k
    50 toe touches -- feet shoulder width with hands on hip. Bend as waist touch toes and back uo to hands on hips
    60 calf raises --- can be done on flat ground. Add weight or a ledge to increase difficulty
    10 one leg squats on each leg

Don't forget that your team is also earning bonus points for your TOTAL calorie burn for the day. This includes your full workout and not just what you burn doing this leg workout.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    im so looking forward to today, im heading for my 7 mile power walk, then 1 hour zumba n my challenges. Going for 1000 cal burn today, get them points in lol. Good luck every1.x :bigsmile: