Question for everyone

Options
Ok so i see alot of people on here who doesnt use their name for a username.

Im just wondering why they dont use their name & why you have chosen what youve got :bigsmile:
and what is your real name? :happy:

My names Jade as it says in username:
Feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Elle :)
    I use this name because it was my old dog's name; it seems I use it for everything these days!
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My name is a combination of my two daughters.....Alex & Erica. My real name is Carla and I would prefer to be called Carla.
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessi! I got rocketmouse out of a random band name generator a couple of years ago and really liked it, so I use it as one of my online handles for lots of different sites!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I don't think my name is anything special :] And everyone I know calls me sunshine!
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Eric. I use mine because im a chef that was "born" to cook. lol. Add me if you like. :-)
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Storknursekelly comes from being a labor and delivery nurse for so many years and loving it !! My real name is Kelly :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    my name's freakin and my last name is beast
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    My name is Lisa & I chose this username because the day I made this account, my friend asked me to try some but I kept saying no, scared I'd love it too much but I took a leap & tried some, it was beautiful :). It's to remind myself that I never know unless I try ^^.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wayne, I'm a peanut butter junky
  • peaceinside
    Options
    My name is Laurie and I use peaceinside as a reminder of what I want to feel everyday and pass on everyday! :flowerforyou:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Lyadeia is a character in one of the fantasy novels that I have written. It is also one of my way too many characters in Warcraft. Karen is a much more boring name, lol.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm Tracey and the Sage part is work-related, not because I think that I am wise or sage!
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    When I tried to use my name all I got left with was Patricia189387, I decided I liked MissDiscipline more, plus it's easier to remember :wink:
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My name is Paula and I teach Zentangle (pen and ink abstract art). My website is www.wannatangle.com. I went with that :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My name is Adrienne, I picked my username because I thought this was just an app on my phone and I had no idea there was any type of community so I just used the username I had on my AIM when I was in 7th grade haha
  • maddyg1989
    maddyg1989 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    maddy for Madeline, g is for Grace and 19 is for my b'day, 89 is year. My in-laws call me Maddy-Grace. But I go by any of those. ;)
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My name is Letty but since i know so many letty's my husband friend shortened it to elz... kinda stuck and 22 cause thats how old i was when i started to use it as my username..
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Terrence. My username is what I use for many things. Started my first AOL account with it when I was young and really into Anime and it stuck with me:)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i hate my username
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    my user name started back in the early days of the internet when we were hearing horror stories of people's real names and information getting out and somehow being traced back and emptying bank accounts or abducting your children......my husband refused to let me use such rare and memorable name like "Sue".... so we settled on my horse's name...... Jazzalea...... and even THEN he worried someone maniac was going to track us down and rob us or rape me in the night!!..... geeeeeeeeeeez I weighed 300 pounds....and we were broke!........... the worst anyone coulda done was roll me over or make a donation!