Question for everyone

Options

Replies

• Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    My username is a clever fusion (I thought so, anyway) of my name (Erin) with Serendipitous (meaning "the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident").

I thought it was cute and fitting. ;)
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my user name is my last name and the year I graduated. Hi my name is Rebecca!
  • TanishaConnelly
    Options
    Hi my name is Tanisha i use my full name I never thought to makeup one anyhow, I'm new here hope to get inspiration from you all. add me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel and My User Name is Carolinamomma3 because I live in south carolina and I am A Huge "Carolina Gamecock" Fan "Goooooo *kitten*" and a Momma of 3:wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Names Jeanette user name is in honor of my favorite author
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    My username is a clever fusion (I thought so, anyway) of my name (Erin) with Serendipitous (meaning "the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident").

I thought it was cute and fitting. ;)
    I like it :D

Mine is an old gamertag I've used on numerous games over the years.

And my real name is Ben
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My name is Kate, but I've been using baisleac as an online moniker since August 11, 2003 (before that it was ceardai or lupus_onca).
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    My name is Jamie!
  • Debbiejenn
    Options
    My name is Debbie, asi in my user name... I dont have a picture as I haven't yet worked out how to do it!
  • 6566tess
    6566tess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My name is Teresa , my birthday is 6566, my nickname is Tess so therefore 6566tess
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My real name is Bob, but my user name was chosen because I am a "stupid A-hole"
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Some of us like a *little* privacy. Knowing first names is not important to support each other.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My name is Rachel :smile: I used this username because for years I've been wishing for things and it never got me anywhere, plus "Iamcompletelyawesome" was already taken :tongue: kidding!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My name is Caitlin. I picked my daughters name for my username. She is my biggest inspritation and I love being her Mama. :))
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Ness is short for Vanessa, my real name. And Snot is what my mother used to call me. Not joking. As in, "you little snot." Yeah, she loved me though. And she always fed me real food. I didn't start eating over-processed crap until I was out on my own. All grown up, college through master's level, married.... and she still calls me Snot.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My name is Tiffany. 1983 is my birth year. Hence…Typhanee83.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I don't like to give out my real name on the internet on pages that are accessible by millions of people, who are not even part of the community. It creeps me out. Possibly because I have had a stalker experience before.

I chose this name because I love to play outside :)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My username is a combo of my 1st and middle names. I answer to Kaitlin, Kaitimae, KMae, etc. As far as online goes though - I am kaitimae almost everywhere. If for some reason another kaitimae has beaten me to it, I use some variation of kmae and random numbers. =)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My username is Bgrune131. B is for my real name, Bridget. Grune is the first part of my last name. 131 is for January 31, because that is my birthday :)