What's your NSV today?

I actually ran for 20 minutes today! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    I had to tighten the strap on my HRM today!! :happy:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 454 Member
    There is still TONS of Halloween candy in the office and I didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Fantastic, both of you!
    I got back to my dorm room and wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat! That's... a first =/
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I dumped all my leftover Halloween candy on my co-workers so they'll get fat and I won't.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I haven't ate any Halloween candy today!
  • Found my body pump class much easier then normal... time to increase my weights :)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    I fit into my size 12 pants again. Yay!!!
  • tango645
    tango645 Posts: 11 Member
    Someone brought in a tray of Oreo's and a tray of assorted fruits to work (Strange combo right?). So I grabbed a few orange slices and a handful of grapes and sat as far away as I could from those darn cookies. They're gone now, and I was able to resist!
  • ozycat
    ozycat Posts: 72 Member
    Me too! I thought I'd do a couple of times round the block and went SO well! I thought I'd have to walk but didn't. I even waited til it started getting dark so i could run in stealth mode - LOL! Really chuffed to bits! It's made me decide that maybe I actually could set myself a goal to do a proper running event in a few months!

Well done you, too! If you had the high I had after doing it, I bet you felt fabulous!!!

Yay us!
  • amielcampbell
    amielcampbell Posts: 36 Member
    I feel like I have a ton of energy today & this is the 4th week of me REALLY sticking to a work out plan, i can FEEL it working! :)
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    I haven't eaten any halloween candy! and I am down 1 pound today!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    I feel odd because I haven't exercised today!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Our company's CTO who works out of one of our Florida locations and hasn't seen me since October 2010 was in town today. He stopped me in the hall specifically to mention that he had noticed the weight I had lost and that I looked "trim".
  • My size 8 pants are getting loose! Started this journey in size 16-18!
    Posted pictures of myself with my kids on facebooke today, the first picture of ME on my facebook as I am no longer ashamed of the way I look!
    Im down another pound today! total of 34 pounds lost!
    3 people said I look amazing! ;)
    A good friend told me I look a year younger every pound I lose!
    My husband, me and our two daughters leave for Italy Friday and we are all packed!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I was exercising with my 9 year old kiddo last night and when we were done, he looks at me and says, "I not only have the best mom of anyone I know, I have the strongest and healthiest one, too!"

Forget making my day, that comment made my YEAR!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Size 8 jeans are feeling loose... maybe time to try a pair of 6s!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    EVERY single pair of jeans that I own are now much too big.
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    When I began I was a 14...I am now firmly in the 10s...I ordered a pair of "goal Jeans" (8) NYDJ jeans run big, I know, BUT - they came today. I put them on. I zipped them up! I sat down. I stood up. I hooted like a maniac

I am not saying I did not look faintly like a sausage, but I got them bad boys on!!!!!

WOOOOOOT!!!!
  • ihern6334
    ihern6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Someone just brought in a tray of doughnuts and lemon pies and I resisted and didn't take any!!!! :)
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    The belt for my suit is too large, so I tried on one of my roommate's belts. He lent me 2, and I fit into the smaller belt, and he cannot. :-D

Also, I bought a new chain for my bike; the old one had worn out. While the resistance of new chain is greater, this new, "non-stretched" chain had me flying down streets this afternoon. More effective workout and faster commute? I'll take it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!