What's the worst thing you've done to your cell phone?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I keep mine in my lunch box. I rarely use it. I keep it on always. I get 1 or 2 calls in a month's time. I try to remember to charge it every other week.

I have it for emergencies. Never have any emergencies.

My wife and daughters handle all the social planning, texting, communicating and fill me in on the stuff I need to get involved in.

In my opinion, the cell phone has created a generation of innattentive, sexting, texting, tweeting, game playing, isolated individuals. Everyone is so involved in texting to their friends that they are unaware of what is going on around them.

Rant over. I'm a dinosaur.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This summer we were out on the lake with a big group of friends. Two teenage girls with us had their iPhones tucked in the cover of the tube on the boat to keep it in the shade. Well we left the sandbar and a kid wanted to go tubing so my mom threw it in, phones and all!

Stupid girls shouldn't have had them out on the boat anyway, let alone put them in the tube?!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the cell phone has created a generation of innattentive, sexting, texting, tweeting, game playing, isolated individuals. Everyone is so involved in texting to their friends that they are unaware of what is going on around them.

Rant over. I'm a dinosaur.

dig this. i guess i'm a dinosaur too. :drinker:
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It wasn't my phone but when I was married, the ex was laid off and I was the one commuting 90 miles to work and back EACH DAY while he was at home doing nothing. One Day while I was trying to "discuss" the need for him to find a job he had his nose stuck in his phone. He used to tell me he was playing a downloaded game! WELL, when I leaned over to tell him to put the game down so we could talk I saw he was actually texting....Texting was just coming out at this time, so it took me a while to figure out what he was responding to... "Get at me when your wife leaves for work"

It was a nice (at that time) LG Flip Phone....I SNAPPED IT IN HALF
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I USED to keep my phone between my legs while driving (idk why, I just did) but one time my best friend made me laugh until I peed :embarassed: :frown: my phone wasn't ruined, but it was gross :laugh:
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    The WORST thing I've ever done is drop mine into a sinkful of water while I was doing dishes while talking to my mom.. rice dried it out so it was usable, but the screen was never the same.

Also.. I have to ask.. the SHOWER, people?? REALLLLLLY?!?!?!!?!?!?!