christmas gifts for men (ideas please!)

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,319 Member
    You - naked, holding a beer, and a sammich = happiest man in the world. plus it's cheap ;)

By far this is the best idea.

When i asked what he wanted for christmas he did say "you, naked, in a bow"
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    I got mine a remote-controlled helicopter last year from Brookstone, and he was like a little kid...so excited! He still plays with it pretty often! (note...if you do this..buy the 'warranty' for like $5, because you can get a whole new one every time they crash & break it!).

also very cool guys are just grown up kids and love toys of any kind especially it its motorized and makes noise!!! LOL
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    I got mine a remote-controlled helicopter last year from Brookstone, and he was like a little kid...so excited! He still plays with it pretty often! (note...if you do this..buy the 'warranty' for like $5, because you can get a whole new one every time they crash & break it!).

also very cool guys are just grown up kids and love toys of any kind especially it its motorized and makes noise!!! LOL

Oh, and his brother AND my father-in-law were both so jealous, they went out and bought their own after seeing his! It was a very popular gift last year!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Honestly - I think you can skip the coupon book of "favors". Insteady buy 12 slutty lingerie outfits and tell him you've enrolled him in the Shag of the Month Club.

Also saves on marriage counseling.

:flowerforyou:

lmfao excellent idea I will be borrowing this, and foresee you making your man very happy ! lol
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Honestly - I think you can skip the coupon book of "favors". Insteady buy 12 slutty lingerie outfits and tell him you've enrolled him in the Shag of the Month Club.

Also saves on marriage counseling.

:flowerforyou:

Best suggestion ever.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    For around 60 I'll be getting my husband the new Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3.. which ever he doesn't purchase for himself in the next week. Hoo boy. That's the easiest thing for me to pick for him knowing he wants both.. =/
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    I'm pretty sure any man would enjoy if you bought yourself a sexy little get-up! I know my hubby would be THRILLED, which is why I am saving my penny's for a trip to VS... Merry Christmas, honey! lol
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    For around 60 I'll be getting my husband the new Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3.. which ever he doesn't purchase for himself in the next week. Hoo boy. That's the easiest thing for me to pick for him knowing he wants both.. =/
    Oh, I hear you there :grumble:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    You - naked, holding a beer, and a sammich = happiest man in the world. plus it's cheap ;)

Aww yes, a Christmas thong and strategically placed bow would be appropriate since it's the holidays.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    A threesome, he will be thanking you forever.
  • VeganInTraining
    I got it....

between the helicopter someone mentioned and thinkgeek.com i'm thinking a hodge podge of gifts including nerf guns for a nerf war, a handful of things from budk, possibly a similar thing to "shag of the month" and...he gets to unwrap me (that's probably what he'd be most excited about lol)!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Unfortunatly he's not a "normal" guy so beer and sports don't work (it would be easier if they did!)

Any more ideas for fun stocking stuffers would be fantastic though. :)
  • VeganInTraining

LOL we've only been marred 5 months we don't need that YET haha
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Get him a game and let him play it while you use the JOYstick
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    It's hard to say without knowing your husband but check out

www.Thinkgeek.com

They have AWESOME stuff!

^^This. I've picked up some great gifts for guys in the past from this site. Guys love gadgets
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member

www.Thinkgeek.com

They have AWESOME stuff!

I would probably spend more on myself on this site. I've been wanting the Darth Vader toaster for a LONG time!

This will be my first Christmas with my boyfriend and I am DREADING it. The only other boyfriend I've had during Christmas never got me anything in the 5 years we were together (that would be why he is an ex). We haven't been dating too long but I know he will impress me. :love: Anything I can think off the top of my head is crazy expensive: music equipment, tattoos, car stuff... I hope we discuss it first. :/
  • VeganInTraining

www.Thinkgeek.com

They have AWESOME stuff!

I would probably spend more on myself on this site. I've been wanting the Darth Vader toaster for a LONG time!

This will be my first Christmas with my boyfriend and I am DREADING it. The only other boyfriend I've had during Christmas never got me anything in the 5 years we were together (that would be why he is an ex). We haven't been dating too long but I know he will impress me. :love: Anything I can think off the top of my head is crazy expensive: music equipment, tattoos, car stuff... I hope we discuss it first. :/

ooh Tattoo...I wish that was in the budget, he would definitely be into that!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member

LOL we've only been marred 5 months we don't need that YET haha
    Even still, all of his friends will say that he has the best wife in the world! lol
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member

www.Thinkgeek.com

They have AWESOME stuff!

his may be a winner...he's def a geek

Thinkgeek is awesome and they have tons of coupons codes and sales all the time - definitely sign up for their newsletter !

I don't remember if you guys own a house, but if so then manly tools are always good if he's into fixing things (if you know what he needs). For my husband, successful gifts have been clothes, tools, hobby-related stuff, or the default gift card to something cool.

Oh! If he's into nerdy/electronic stuff, check out http://adafruit.com ! I bought my husband an awesome DIY kit from there one year and he loved it (I think it was called the ice cube clock - it turned out awesome). Otherwise, there are a few other websites that sell electronic "kits" where it has all the components needed to do awesome fun projects.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member

Aww yes, a Christmas thong and strategically placed bow would be appropriate since it's the holidays.

There ya go!! All planned out..:wink:
  • VeganInTraining
    OK another question, can anyone recommend a good pocket knife that's not too expensive. I was thinking of a leatherman, but he already has one and uses it all the time so no need to get him a new one.