Thong underwear!

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    LOL oh my god I just spit my water out...

Too funny....I can say I've done that by accident before myself lol.. But now you know :)
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Give them another try. They grow on ya with time- LOL
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    you made me laugh out loud, thanks for this! I've worn thongs since the 80's and have always loved them, never have I gotten them on sideways though.......you made my day!

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :glasses:
  • ihern6334
    ihern6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    haha too funny. I wonder if is true that some people say it's better to wear regular granny panties as these keeps everything up and tight and not hanging and wobbly if you wear too much thong?! hmmm
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I don't get why you would give up on them when you never tried wearing them properly. You don't even know if they are comfortable. Smh.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I buy things a size or two bigger than what I would buy with other underwear. But I would go commando with yoga pants, anyway.
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That was great, you are awesome. I love the ipod pocket. :laugh:
  • lrod2323
    Options
    Neverrrrr wear granny panties with yoga pants! Stick it out and wear the thong :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your thong. I wear them at 201 pounds and look damn good doing it. Maybe you just need to go up a size?
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed a chuckle today.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    haha funny :)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! *wipes tears from eyes*
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Holy sh@t, thongs have been around longer than 22 years?

Duh! I wore em 40 years ago, and now I proudly do so again. (hahahahahahahaha)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    go commando

problem solved.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This made me laugh. I have never worn a thong. Could this be more motivation for me? Lose weight and panties lose volume?

I may try them when I get thinner!
  • janak7801
    Options
    How hilarious! Sorry about the pain that you had to go through but you really made me laugh today! Thank you!!!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thanks for sharing. And, I agree with the others. With yoga pants, don't wear any underwear.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Very cute story! I actually used to wear them more when I was heavier, now that I'm not so big I actually find myself wearing regular underwear from time to time.

For me I never wanted to be the fat chick with underwear lines so I always wore a thong, I just got used to them. I still love them but I like to have a few pairs in other styles that I can wear and they actually make me feel sexier than thongs ever did. I am definitely weird though so...
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    That's awesome
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bwwwhhhaaaa!!!!!!