Thong underwear!

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I stopped wearing them with my yoga pants and just started going comando. Makes life much easier.
  • Beccatink
    Beccatink Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think you just get used them, I found them really uncomfortable when I first got some (around the time Thong Song came out...lol), but now I wouldn't wear anything else.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I'm usually uncomfortable in anything other than thongs...I don't like when my 4y.o. daughter says, "Mommy, I can't wait till I'm a big girl and can wear panties with holes in the butt!" :embarassed:
    Megan's hot and Wonder Woman is fun, but that signature is a tad big, methinks. Thanks.
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Once I got past that first 15 minutes, I decided to keep them. Very comfortable and if worn in reverse I'm able to give the boys their own side.

Okay that's just WRONG!
  • Beccatink
    Options

I'm usually uncomfortable in anything other than thongs...I don't like when my 4y.o. daughter says, "Mommy, I can't wait till I'm a big girl and can wear panties with holes in the butt!" :embarassed:

Lol, my daughter sometimes pulls her pants between her butt cheeks to "look like mummy"!! Slightly disturbing lol xx
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY!!!!:laugh:

I love the lacy thongs from VS.. The lace on the side don't cut in on you on the side, it lays flat... The only time I'll wear "bloomers or granny panties" as my hubby says is when I'm going to bed.. LOL...
    If they cut into you on the side, you need a bigger size. I think a lot of people find thongs uncomfortable because they wear them too small.
  • thm612
    thm612 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This was funny! Suggestion, just go commando.
  • Beccatink
    Options
    This is hilarious! I'm a die hard thong lover and won't wear anything else. I feel your pain though, because if I have to wear any 'full' underwear I'm just as uncomfortable as you are in the floss. Thanks for the afternoon laugh!

I'm so glad I am not the only one. I absolutely HATE wearing "full pantie" underwear!!!

I agree, and big pants just end up in the same place as a thong anyway which is much more uncomfortable!
  • CherryTop
    CherryTop Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If a thong is uncomfortable , you have the wrong size or put them on wrong. I find the string is more comfortable than the T-bar. The regular underwear makes me want to scream ... panty lines & wedgies , NO THANKS.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    this has made my day
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I wear my granny panties with pride, and the same goes for my full metal jacket bras. :happy:

I figure that, like I-beams and suspension cable on a bridge span, that infrastructure has a JOB to do: it's there for architectural integrity and stripe insurance--NOT as a decorative accessory.

There's one person besides me who will ever see them for their decorative properties [namely my hubby], and he'd just as soon that I take 'em off to begin with. Anyone else who might have the opportunity to judge my choice in underwear (namely women in the gym locker room or fellow actors backstage during a fast costume change) DON'T GET TO VOTE!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    thread-delivers2.jpg
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options

Megan's hot and Wonder Woman is fun, but that signature is a tad big, methinks. Thanks.
    Agreed. It's also photoshopped as Megan Fox has publicly stated that she'd never play Wonder Woman because she's a "lame superhero." Just one more reason to despise Megan Fox.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    LMAO Best thread I have ever read!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    That is too funny!!!! I have actually done that before SHHHHHHHH
    On the upside of you Just Saying No to thongs...they do increase the chances of you having a yeast infection so, there ya go...:wink:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I love thongs. I wear them every single day. But I only like the ones that are just stings, the others are not comfy at all on my bum bum. Maybe in 15 lbs you can learn to love them too!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Frederick's has the 'perfect' underwear. I think that is actually what they call it. It is a lacy boy short and it is the most comfortable stuff I have ever worn and doesn't show through any pants, dresses or skirts. 5 for $25 too!
  • louisebear
    Options
    love this one thanxs for making me laugh.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    And that's why I don't wear underwear when I work out
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I wear my granny panties with pride, and the same goes for my full metal jacket bras. :happy:

I figure that, like I-beams and suspension cable on a bridge span, that infrastructure has a JOB to do: it's there for architectural integrity and stripe insurance--NOT as a decorative accessory.

There's one person besides me who will ever see them for their decorative properties [namely my hubby], and he'd just as soon that I take 'em off to begin with. Anyone else who might have the opportunity to judge my choice in underwear (namely women in the gym locker room or fellow actors backstage during a fast costume change) DON'T GET TO VOTE!

damn right! I agree.......EVEN though I don't have a husband anymore.

JUST SAY NO TO BUTT FLOSS!!!

lol..................