Thong underwear!

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ Ipod holder! :laugh:

I think they are super comfortable! I bought these awesome Vera Wang ones at Kohl's!! sooo comfy!!!!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    This is hilarious! I'm a die hard thong lover and won't wear anything else. I feel your pain though, because if I have to wear any 'full' underwear I'm just as uncomfortable as you are in the floss. Thanks for the afternoon laugh!

I'm so glad I am not the only one. I absolutely HATE wearing "full pantie" underwear!!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    LMBO!! This is too funny!!!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    thanks for the giggle!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Lol..I am a true die hard thong wearer as well...only at night do I wear my booty shorts..haha, kiddos..here..eeks..

Thanks for the laugh...that was great..probably needed a different size to wear..they are totally not uncomfortable, I swear...:wink:
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    haha. I wear thongs everyday (I love the ones with the wide band of lace at the top --- so comfy) and I always seem to get through at least half the day before I realize that mine are inside out. Yikes!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    LOL too funny but i love my thongs and gstrings..
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Neverrrrr wear granny panties with yoga pants! Stick it out and wear the thong :)

This should be on a billboard!
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    HAHA that was great! Thanks for the good laugh. :laugh:
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Girl, you are too funny. I should have not read this...lol

NO coach! You should NOT have! LOL
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love it! Made me have a good laugh.:laugh: Luvs the G's here...no grannies allowed!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Holy sh@t, thongs have been around longer than 22 years?

Duh! I wore em 40 years ago, and now I proudly do so again. (hahahahahahahaha)

Not the same ones I hope!!!!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Thongs are all I wear because I think they're way more comfortable than regular panties....however, you should make sure you buy the kind with the string in the back. They're way more comfortable than the ones that ask you to shove like an inch thick strip of fabric up your butt.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY!!!!:laugh:

I love the lacy thongs from VS.. The lace on the side don't cut in on you on the side, it lays flat... The only time I'll wear "bloomers or granny panties" as my hubby says is when I'm going to bed.. LOL...
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

Duh! I wore em 40 years ago, and now I proudly do so again. (hahahahahahahaha)

Not the same ones I hope!!!!!

Naw, the ones now are much prettier and sexier!!!!!!!!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Once I got past that first 15 minutes, I decided to keep them. Very comfortable and if worn in reverse I'm able to give the boys their own side.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Another die hard thong wearer here and yes, they have been around for over 20 years. I actually wore them the whole time I was pregnant with my son (he's 22 now) and I remember getting comments from the girls at the OB when I was in my last 6 weeks because I was wearing "regular" (as opposed to maternity) underwear.

I absolutely hate panty lines, so thongs are really the only way to go. I buy them a size larger so they don't dig into my hips, especially the type with a band that is 1/2 inch or less in width. Of course, now that is backfiring because most of them are too loose after losing about 15 pounds.

Don't give up wearing them because of one failed attempt. I don't even notice mine now and if I happen to wear the couple of pairs of regular bikini underwear I own, they drive me crazy.
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I'm usually uncomfortable in anything other than thongs...I don't like when my 4y.o. daughter says, "Mommy, I can't wait till I'm a big girl and can wear panties with holes in the butt!" :embarassed:
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    haha

the first time I wore them it was awkward too...

LMAO!!!