Rate your self confidence on a 1-10 scale

Options

Replies

• AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Used to be -100, getting better though, I'm probably -99 in my husbands friends' company, about 2-3 otherwise. working on it... :ohwell:
  • dancer4275
    Options
    a 5.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    5-7
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    9.5 I don't care if the world loves me as long as I do. Which I really do! ;-)
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    3-4 probably.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    used to be a -10 lately about a 4-5. . . i have confidence issues :/
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Somewhere around about 2
  • pmcder10
    Options
    For me it's always a 10. Even on bad days where I'm not feeling so hot, I know that I have a pretty stellar personality that outshines my physical appearance. I'm secure with myself inside and out. My reason for losing weight is not appearance based. I just want to live healthy and be fit. :tongue:
  • Maputi
    Maputi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    10: I am absolutely positive that I will achieve my fitness goals. My primary motivation has been driven by the weight gain as a result of the medications that I've taken as a result of kidney disease and my transplant. I have always been very secure. Prior to taking these medications for the past 50 years I have worn a size 4/6. I want optimum health, but candidly, I love looking good and saying to myself "girl, you are rockin" that outfit" - and I like that feeling. Right now I feel like a stuffed sausage carrying 40 pounds of bird seed. This can not be healthy and in the buff it reaaaaalllllyyyy does not look good. :-)
  • Maputi
    Maputi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @Charger440: Duh - the way you workout and burn calories. I am going to give you 3 confidence points. Feel free to use mine until you acknowledge your own. Thanks for the Mini Challenges. They really help me stay focused.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    1..literally all day, everyday
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    5.5 and working on it
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Mentally and as a character, I would say I'm pretty full of self confidence as I would consider myself intelligent and sharp witted! So in that sense I'd probably rate myself fairly high!

Physically though, in terms of appearance, a couple of years ago I would've been fine. But now - not so much!
  • Lynnmt34
    Options
    I rate myself a 10!!!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    In terms of my appearance, I would say 7 and steadily improving.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    A healthy, not conceited, 10 :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Today I'm only a 7 :( *sniff sniff* I'm in conflict with my new landlord and I HATE conflict so bad, my stomach is in knots!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    10+...I am a conceited *kitten*.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    thirty seven point five biatches.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options