Out of my league...

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    yup yup....

i roll with it... but with caution. old habits die hard. still, one of these turned into an fwb that is still 8 months strong and set the standard for me. seriously.

i'd challenge anyone to out do what that boy can do. *gets flustered.... mmm!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What league?
    Is there a sign up sheet?
    What differentiates the levels? Age? Height? Gender?
    Can I play Goalie?

I wish it were that easy. There are no leagues. People still play games though. You have defined this mythical league and deemed yourself to be not up to standards. Don't do that! No one is out of your league. There is no league.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    don't stop...get it...get it!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If somebody hit me I'd hit em back. I don't care how big or small they were or what league they fought in. You wanna go lets go Imma *kitten* somebody up!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Probably because I also don't know what league I'm actually in. Dweeb league, most likely.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'd grab her and take her home before the roofies wore off.
    Roofies make people pass out. They don't make you seem attractive.
    They make me more attractive. Yes I'm that ugly. I can't beleive you just judged me like that.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I forget how to speak...

This too.. I touch my hair or face WAY too much too.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    EHH... YOU GOTTA BE PRETTY AWESOME IF I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU. SO MY LEAGUE IS PRETTY MUCH BASED ON INNER HOTNESS. AS SHALLOW AS THIS SOUNDS I DOUBT ANY GUY IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    EHH... YOU GOTTA BE PRETTY AWESOME IF I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU. SO MY LEAGUE IS PRETTY MUCH BASED ON INNER HOTNESS. AS SHALLOW AS THIS SOUNDS I DOUBT ANY GUY IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE.

are you the one whose caps lock is stuck? i will contribute to have this fixed.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    yup yup....

i roll with it... but with caution. old habits die hard. still, one of these turned into an fwb that is still 8 months strong and set the standard for me. seriously.

i'd challenge anyone to out do what that boy can do. *gets flustered.... mmm!

I accept.

be there in 4 hours.
  • King_Bee
    Options
    I forget how to speak...

What do you do if they touch your hair?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yea I would get soooo nervous! I only had one bf in my entire life so yea.... A gorgeous, smart, etc man starts talking to me I will get very nervous... Extremely nervous... And if he has a gorgeous smile I will bluntly tell him and stare at him (I have a thing for smiles) but that's it!!! I would be so nervous to talk to him... I would need a "how-to- talk-to-a-single-gorgeous-man-for-dummies" handbook lol :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'd grab her and take her home before the roofies wore off.

:drinker: :laugh:
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm married! But before I got married, I would have totally gone for it! What do you have to lose?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Last time a guy hit on me that I felt was way way hotter than the guys I typically attract, I just put on my best "This happens all the time" face and ran with it. Hot as everloving hell, notsohot with his skillz. I feel like it was a reasonable trade-off for a one-time deal though.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    No leagues. No one is above you. Ever.
  • King_Bee
    Options
    If somebody hit me I'd hit em back. I don't care how big or small they were or what league they fought in. You wanna go lets go Imma *kitten* somebody up!

come-at-me-bro.jpg
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I forget how to speak...

What do you do if they touch your hair?

I guess that depends...
    Grabbing a hold of my hair at the nape of my neck will make me weak in the knees.
    Pushing hair back out of my eyes etc will make me revert back to forgetting how to speak.
    Touching my hair in any other creepy way will result in a strong *****slap. :smile:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    i would continue to pour the booze down his/her throat then wait until he/she is sloppy drunk then take him/her home and have my way with him/her. Problem solved.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i dont believe in out of my league. she's a person like me even if she's halle berry or someone. matter of fact i'd be more apt to go for it because many women cant get dates because guys think they are out of their leagues