Out of my league...

Options

Replies

• erinrose07
    Options
    some of these responses are creepy, lol . I'd say "nah." I tend to stay away from "gorgeous guys" and go for the cute, adorable ones :) They're better at settling down and having a meaningful relationship aaaannnnd they appreciate a pretty woman more!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I don't think that there are "leagues" per say....

But I do believe I have been on dates with men and thought to myself , "I am probably one of the better looking/smarter/nicer/not crazy/whatever the adjective may be women he has ever went out with/dated/f*ucked."

Vice versa....

Just my 2 cents...
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in leagues. Mutual attraction (initially, then chemistry and compatibility) is all that counts. And if you find him attractive and he finds you attractive... what's the problem?

I think we've all known someone who isn't text-book good-looking who is still magnetic. And likewise, someone who's gorgeous, but doesn't make anything "move." Plus, we all find different things attractive. I might feel like a mousy little dump next to a blonde bombshell type, but my husband has always, always fallen for petite brunettes. (Really... I can go through his high school yearbook and pick out which girls he crushed on by how much they look like me!)

I've had a think...

I can tell if someone fancies me, but I know for some (most?) people, that's not all there is to it. If someone fancies me but knows that their friends might not approve, unless they're sure their friends would never know, they won't follow up on that urge.

Some people grow out of this, some don't.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!

maybe your not looking at the mature ones :) there is alot of girls my age..that are super mature and are dating your age..:)

I was just going to say the same thing. I was 24 when I started dating my now fiance who was 39.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I don't respond. :laugh: Sometimes I'm lucky to get out a one word response.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!

I LOVE older men. Sorry about that. Only not so much, because older men are the best......in bed. Yup. You look rather young though...so that may be why all the youngin's want you.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    There's NOBODY out of my league!! If I think she's cute or sexy i will approach her. The worst thing she could say is no...or f### off! lol
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    I don't get approached. But if I did, I'd be very awkward and probably say something weird hahah. I'm not good in those types of situations.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I forget how to speak...

This too.. I touch my hair or face WAY too much too.

What do you do if they touch your hair?

I guess that depends...
    Grabbing a hold of my hair at the nape of my neck will make me weak in the knees.
    Pushing hair back out of my eyes etc will make me revert back to forgetting how to speak.
    Touching my hair in any other creepy way will result in a strong *****slap. :smile:

Yep, THIS! (applied before I was married & applies to my Hubby as well!)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Their is no out of my league. If they are hitting on me obviously they found something about me apealing. However I have a hard time recognizing when anyone is hitting on me .LOL just roll with it

This too!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    If someone out of my league is hitting on me I know she has self esteem issues so I figure getting laid is a sure thing.

convinced.gif
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    If someone out of my league is hitting on me I know she has self esteem issues so I figure getting laid is a sure thing.

convinced.gif

Mmmmm BONES!!! I don't like pregnant Bones though...:noway:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options

Probably bc you look much younger than your age :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Out my laegue? Doesnt happen, they have to get into my league
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    thats a great question. made me think whens the last time i got hit on by someone? I am oblivious to it.

I used to think certain dudes were out of my league but thanks to my husband and my own self-transformation (inside and out) i like to think im aight! so should everyone else! :drinker:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    thats a great question. made me think whens the last time i got hit on by someone? I am oblivious to it.

I used to think certain dudes were out of my league but thanks to my husband and my own self-transformation (inside and out) i like to think im aight! so should everyone else! :drinker:

How yooooooooooooou doin'?
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Obvious reaction is to laugh it off. That's what I do if she is clearly out of my league.
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 I went home with a guy, who I thought was way outta my league and about 4 days later he called me and asked me out. I freaked (dumbass thing to do) I stood him up. Then about 4 months later I met my husband and it turns out that my hubbies brother-in-law is his brother! Crazy! I used to go watch my hubby play rugby and after every game his brother-in-law would play with his brother so we would see each other on a regular basis. Once I even went and stayed at his parents place for a weekend. It was sooo weird. I still kick myself to this day for not going for it.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

How yooooooooooooou doin'?

im doin' good! How you doin'?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Out my laegue? Doesnt happen, they have to get into my league

I didn't know tools had their own league.