Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Hide.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i've discovered a trend: the hotter guys are, or the more well endowed they are, the less skilled they tend to be. it seems they rely completely on looks and genetics/size to get the job done and i'm sorry boys. that's just not enough.

the 8 month fwb is a gamechanger because he is not only gorgeous and packin' some serious heat, but is incredibly skilled. i always leave feeling like i got the better end of the deal lol.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I'd just hang with them for awhile and see how sincere they really are? You never know, it could turn out to be a new friend if nothing else.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Their is no out of my league. If they are hitting on me obviously they found something about me apealing. However I have a hard time recognizing when anyone is hitting on me .LOL just roll with it
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!

maybe your not looking at the mature ones :) there is alot of girls my age..that are super mature and are dating your age..:)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I've definitely slept with people who looked better than me, but I didn't see them as out of my league. I do think the 'league' thing exists, though, but it's something a lot more complex than simple looks. Maybe cool gets in there somewhere?

Anyway, imagining I was young and single again, if someone out of my league hit on me I'd play along and be very, very good in bed in the hope of a repeat performance. :wink: I had an older boyfriend in college who told me he'd stopped going for gorgeous girls because they were never as good in bed.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    maybe your not looking at the mature ones :) there is alot of girls my age..that are super mature and are dating your age..:)
    Looking but not finding... I've been getting flirted with at the gym I go to but the girls are all in their early 20s or possibly younger.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    i've discovered a trend: the hotter guys are, or the more well endowed they are, the less skilled they tend to be. it seems they rely completely on looks and genetics/size to get the job done and i'm sorry boys. that's just not enough.

the 8 month fwb is a gamechanger because he is not only gorgeous and packin' some serious heat, but is incredibly skilled. i always leave feeling like i got the better end of the deal lol.

Women are the same, btw. I've dated some smokin hot women and they watch themselves in the mirror during sex far too often. It may sound hot on the surface but it gets old fast. And they don't put much effort into sex either.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I have the opposite happening for me.
  • King_Bee
    Options
    I forget how to speak...

This too.. I touch my hair or face WAY too much too.

What do you do if they touch your hair?

I guess that depends...
    Grabbing a hold of my hair at the nape of my neck will make me weak in the knees.
    Pushing hair back out of my eyes etc will make me revert back to forgetting how to speak. <
    This
    Touching my hair in any other creepy way will result in a strong *****slap. :smile:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Leagues are for sports? I don't really consider anyone "too above me".
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    There is no such thing as 'out of my league' ~ what I look like has nothing to do with it ~ nor does what he looks like. Hot will leave me cold if his personality doesnt measure up. An I mean personality not another body part LOL
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    If somebody hit me I'd hit em back. I don't care how big or small they were or what league they fought in. You wanna go lets go Imma *kitten* somebody up!
    come at me bro haha J/K
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Drool, go make out in a closet.

No, seriously, I totally would have (before being taken) flirted back. I never let anyone think that I thought they were out of my league . . . but I did like to make them think I was out of theirs.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Scenario: someone is hitting on you and they seem WAAAAYYYYY out of your league. absolutely gorgeous. hot. perfect. wonderful.

What's your reaction?

after hearing some of your responses, i'll answer and let you know how i have reacted to this in the past.

In/Out of your league is a state of mind. You don't get women by thinking you can't get them. That's a very effective means of getting a cold shower though.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

It's sounds like you need to enjoy this while it lasts and put away whatever notion makes you think he is out of your league.
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hahah this never happens to me. I always get the weirdos :(
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in leagues. Mutual attraction (initially, then chemistry and compatibility) is all that counts. And if you find him attractive and he finds you attractive... what's the problem?

I think we've all known someone who isn't text-book good-looking who is still magnetic. And likewise, someone who's gorgeous, but doesn't make anything "move." Plus, we all find different things attractive. I might feel like a mousy little dump next to a blonde bombshell type, but my husband has always, always fallen for petite brunettes. (Really... I can go through his high school yearbook and pick out which girls he crushed on by how much they look like me!)
  • King_Bee
    Options
    hahah this never happens to me. I always get the weirdos :(

*slides into frame* Hi.