Jillian 6week/6pack

Options
AbsChallenge-1.jpg

Anyone interested in starting on 6w/6p officially on Monday November 8th... Unfortunately it will be more like 4 weeks since I am going my bahamas trip on Dec1...Typically when I did her workout I did it 4-5 days for 6 weeks and trust it worked.... I want to bring it back and who can ever work on their midsection to much... So Just interesting in having support...not really a challenge...but I would want to take measurements on the waist to see my results...and before/after pic... Please respond here if you are interested...

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    These are my first results!!!

SC-BeforeAfterFront.jpg

BeforeAfterLeft-1.jpg
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    u know I am in!!!!!!!
  • dhbeers
    Options
    I am interested on what you did.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    wow!!! you can really tell the difference. I don't have the DVD but i'm on my way to get it. awesome
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Girl, those results are unbelievable! I'm already 3 weeks in but I'm just doing 2 more weeks before vacation. I'll probably do it again in a month or 2 for the full 6 weeks. No doubt you will be even fiercer 12/1 than you are today! Is fiercer a word? LOL
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i would :heart: LOVE :heart: to start it w/you!!! but i just don't think insanity asylum is gonna play nice & allow me to do other programs, with it LOL!!! but good luck girl, i know you will do what it takes to get the job done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have it and haven't tried it yet. I think having some friends to do it with would help keep my motivation up. I could use those results, since my stomach is a problem area! :)
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl you know I'm in with you and I can finish this to the end!
  • blueyeb
    Options
    I'm getting it on Saturday, it was in my netflix que, what a coincidence :) I'm finishing up Ripped in 30 right now (I have about a week and a half left).

Does the workout target any other body parts? Is it a full body workout or is it in addition to other types of training?
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I need to get the program and would love to join in, but I can't put up pics of the tummy just yet. I have a lot more work to do. My mid section is the first place all of my weight goes, so it's the last thing to leave.

Where can I buy the dvd?
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    nevermind girlie.................. I will check walmart, I think I saw some of her stuff there. I hope its cheaper than beachbody products.
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    im in! Ive been wanting to do this one for awhile now
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes...you can find it at Walmart/Target/Academy....or online... I LOVE This DVD because I hate crunches getting on the floor for any ab workout...This will totally work the entire body!! The nice thing about is...I go hard at it cause seeing is believing and she sold me..so I am expecting better results....Thanks everyone that is going to do this...I will update on Monday the Topic and the listing of names of people that are participating...Our goal is to do 4-6 days...In this case I will be shooting for 6 days...being i want to get it done...This is a 6 week program 3 weeks on each level...I am shorting Mines to 4 due to vacation but feel free to do the 3 weeks Level 1 and then go to Level 2...I am pumped....We can surely do this!! Abs needs to be tight in the winter too....not only the summer....
  • annadilynn
    Options
    sounds good...i will see if they have it on demand cable :0)
  • Determined1980
    Options
    I will do it with you along with my 30 day shred that I am currently doing. I will buy the DVD this weekend.
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Funny enough I started to buy the DVD Sunday while in Walmart... but decided not to becuase I'm doing P90x. But I'm down!
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    I am on this, Steph! My abs are one hot mess I've gotta clean up this month.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Phew! Finally found your topic! I am TOTALLY IN!!! Need to get my 2-pack formed back into at least a 4-pack! No slacking!! I usually do it at least 5 days each week - lets see if we can BLAST the fat & get those ABS BACK!!

PS - just an idea since you leave in 4 weeks: we can do level 1 for 2 weeks then move on to level 2 for 2 weeks then for those of us still doing it once you jet off, we can do level 1 in the 5th week & level 2 in the 6th week. It will also help break up the monotony of doing the same thing for 3 weeks straight - mix it up a bit. I did it that way before & got KILLER results :happy:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it on Saturday, it was in my netflix que, what a coincidence :) I'm finishing up Ripped in 30 right now (I have about a week and a half left).

Does the workout target any other body parts? Is it a full body workout or is it in addition to other types of training?

JM's workouts end up working your full body, even tho she is targeting specific "hot spots", like her Ripped, you're still working full body but your abs will get the brunt as you're using your core more, which means you strengthen it more which means it gets cut more. I did it May/June & got wicked results so I am ready to take it to the next level this time round :happy: