Jillian 6week/6pack

Options

Replies

• divainprogress2012
    Options
    I AM IN!!!! GOODBYE TUMMY HELLO SEXY MOMMY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!:happy:
    I AM IN!!!! GOODBYE TUMMY HELLO SEXY MOMMY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2 and feeling great actually. I am going to do it 5 days straight aswell as running 4 times a week and give myself the weekend off from the dvd.

I got up from my desk at work today to refill my bottle at the water cooler and my thighs and stomach were aching soooooo much so it must be working well.

It feels harder than the 30DS but last time i tried this i gave up but this time im committed. How is everyone getting on?
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Trust the soreness is coming soon especially since you have a history and know that correct form is very important....I am super sore today!
    Glad i have a history with JM workouts b/c damn this was fast paced!! I felt like I was all over my living room floor this morning!! Def won't get bored with this workout - which is great! Lots of different moves going on!!

Not sore yet- but actually looking forward to it...

L1D1:

chest: 33.5
    true waist: 30
    naval: 34.5

Congrats to all who've started!! Keep it up:)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Glad you are committing yourself to this...Trust it is so worth it...
    Just finished L1D2 and feeling great actually. I am going to do it 5 days straight aswell as running 4 times a week and give myself the weekend off from the dvd.

I got up from my desk at work today to refill my bottle at the water cooler and my thighs and stomach were aching soooooo much so it must be working well.

It feels harder than the 30DS but last time i tried this i gave up but this time im committed. How is everyone getting on?
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people!

Just finished day 1 today! My word she wastes no time. I was hoping someone knew approximately how many calories burned on level 1? I've ordered an HRM and am waiting for delivery but for now it's all speculation. I'm 5'5 and 165 lbs, any ideas?

Thanks guys
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 this week but would love to be a support. I'm not seeing any difference yet but my mid section has tons of extra crud there due to 2 pregnancies that I got really large during!!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Here is my measurements:
    33.5 upper
    39 belly
    37 lower
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone did L1D1 today and it was a lil tough but I pushed through. I know that im not the only one going through this, and im glad to be sharing this experience with all of u:flowerforyou:

Ok my starting measurements: upper abs: 39
    true waist: 42
    navel: 45
    lower abs: 43.5

Man I did not want to type these numbers but im glad that I did. I needed to see it, and really put in this work.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    completed L1D2 today. Seemed harder compared to yesterday. I sweated more. HRM miss placed by kids so not sure if I burned more. I was able to do a few side planks today--YAY. I like this DVD. Its challenging but I find that I am able to stick with it and can even do most of the advanced moves.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    completed L1D2 today. Seemed harder compared to yesterday. I sweated more. HRM miss placed by kids so not sure if I burned more. I was able to do a few side planks today--YAY. I like this DVD. Its challenging but I find that I am able to stick with it and can even do most of the advanced moves.

*misplaced*
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I did L1D1 today and it was a challenge, I had energy to start my day. Because I have other workouts to do, I have to do it in the morning to fit it all in we do side planks at my gym 10 on each side so it was not too bad I love a good challenge!

I am working really hard because I waited to measure during TOM so I have an inch or two extra but I am excited to do day 2!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I knocked day 2 out last night, and can you say I am feeling it in my legs and stomach this morning. But I am not going to give up. I can see my results already/ Have a excellent day!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D3 and wow my body aches. I still havent really got over the stiffness from day 1 but im still carrying on.

I am doing it with 4 runs a week and i do feel my body is starting to firm up a bit, i just need my belly to reduce in size its depressing. LOL
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Did L1D2 today. Glad to see everyone on here back at it again tomorrow. I think Im going to do this 6 days a week.
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    L1D3 complete. Almost talked myself out of doing it today because im still sore but proud i did it
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    GM TEAM!!! I did L1D1 last night and I felt GOOOOOOD!!! I actually wanted to do it again LOL!! But I didnt!! I had to remember she almost had me crying LOL!!! But Its def gonna be worth doing this video. I got 2 of my coworkers joining me so that will really keep me going so we can be at the house cheering each other on as we holler and cry and sweat!!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OK, the abs aren't sore but the lower back is~!! Those supermans aren't so super!!! (insert dork laugh!!)

Was only able to do the first half of level 1 today b/c of time... but at least i did something!!!

L1D3 complete!!
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy. Feeling good
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Sorry for being SOOOO late! Crazy last few days at work. If it's not too late, here are my measurements:
    Upper Waist (below chest): 30
    Waist (navel): 34
    Lower Waist: 35.5
    Legs: 23

Starting my exercise routine tonight and catching up with everybody's input in this group!

:flowerforyou: