Jillian 6week/6pack

Options

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I will join im currently running and need to get my stomach back into shape too so i will join although im bigger than you and not ready for the internet to see my stomach just yet :)

Is it a Monday start?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YES...Monday...I am asking everyone to measure Upper/Mid/Lower stomach. TURN IN BY SUNDAY NIGHT...and pics are optional...BUT I would suggest at least taking some for self...You will be so surprised at the difference...LETS DO THIS GIRLS...Got the Full DVD from Walmart today..$10 bucks

I will join im currently running and need to get my stomach back into shape too so i will join although im bigger than you and not ready for the internet to see my stomach just yet :)

Is it a Monday start?
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    glad to be able to join in :)
    will post measurements tom
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    just bought my dvd. im excited to start this tomorrow

here are my measurements
    waist 30 !/2
    belly button 35 1/2
    lower 37 1/4
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Did quick measurements this AM - I'll have Hubby confirm later tonight to make sure I got them right, but I think these are good:
    *******************************************************************************************
    Nats Measurements as of 11-6-11:

Upper Abs/Below Chest: 35.5"
    True Waist: 30"
    Belly Button: 32"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 36.5"
    Thighs (adding since they get a workout, too, in this one!): 25.5" at highest/widest point

I'll see if Hubz can take a pic tonight when I get home from the gym so I can post "before" - can't wait to post the "after"!!
    ********************************************************************************************
    My DVD is queued up in Disc 1 of my disc player at home, so I will be hitting it each AM first thing! Planning on 6-days a week - ready to Rock these Abs Hard!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Cheering you guys on!!!! I am doing the 30 day Shred right now but I will still support ya:bigsmile:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Upper Abs/Below Chest: 34 1/2"
    True Waist: 33 1/2"
    Belly Button: 35 1/2"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 37.5"

Will update my thighs...because I will be using the thigh thinners and want to see if I will get results while doing this.. Lets do this GUYS!!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Upper Abs/Below Chest: 29"
    True Waist: 27"
    Belly Button: 30"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 40"
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    Upper Abs/Below Chest: 36"
    True Waist: 31.5"
    Belly Button: 36"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 38"

I assume that the lower-abs/hips referred to our under-belly button pooch. That's what seriously needs to go so that's what I'm measuring. :D
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Give my I would love to join. If I can get her DVD today then I will post my measurements tonight. BTW, what is true waist? Lol
  • Rynatat
    Options
    Give my I would love to join. If I can get her DVD today then I will post my measurements tonight. BTW, what is true waist? Lol

"true waist" is where your waist actually comes in just below your rib cage (put your hands on either side of you & feel to just below the side ribs - or, if you remember where pants used to sit in the 80's, that's your true waist :wink: ).
    For many of us that have gained/lost weight over the years, the belly button waist is also a measurement as there are years of fat that have collected there through all the ups & downs (I know, sounds gross but thats why that area & below are so hard to get rid of!).
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey lady I have decided to join ya...Im praying now...lol
  • kcstens
    Options
    Hey I'm doing 30DS just started level 2 so i have 20 days left but will add this to my work out i think :) for my first section i was adding killer buns, I like to mix it up :) Will post measurement when i get back home tonight ,,,, I hope I can do both and I'm not being too ambitious !!! Im craving definition !! :D

x
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Upper Abs/Below Chest: 33.5
    True Waist: 36
    Belly Button: 38
    Lower Abs/Hips: 40.5
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options

"true waist" is where your waist actually comes in just below your rib cage (put your hands on either side of you & feel to just below the side ribs - or, if you remember where pants used to sit in the 80's, that's your true waist :wink: ).
    For many of us that have gained/lost weight over the years, the belly button waist is also a measurement as there are years of fat that have collected there through all the ups & downs (I know, sounds gross but thats why that area & below are so hard to get rid of!).

Thanks, I appreciate it
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    just watched the dvd and im quite scared to start this now lol
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Trust..I was the same way the first time I did the dvd..but once u get into it..you will have the hang of it..you have. Support here...I had so many pals to help motivate me you have double..
    just watched the dvd and im quite scared to start this now lol
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    Hi everyone! Is it too late to join in??? I am so interested.

I just saw where you can buy a digital copy instantly online at walmart for about 14 bucks. I am definitely doing this after seeing OP's results. My waist is 30 (at smallest point) and 34 (around belly button) and my hips are 39. I'm not to sure where the exact place to measure is, so I measure all over!

:heart: MkristineK
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Here's my measurements

Upper Abs/Below Chest: 31"
    True Waist: 30.5"
    Belly Button: 32"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 36"

I'm ready to get started tomorrow.
  • Rynatat
    Options
    Did my first "true" session this AM (I did a prelim yesterday AM) and ALREADY my Abs ALL OVER are feeling it! Plus, I realized that I can kick it up almost the B's level :happy: Used a 5lb dumbbell during all the moves including get-ups & was able to do almost the full spider planks with the push-up - my knees almost got to my elbows! I did not realize how much I've improved since I did this just this past May/June! I cannot WAIT to see everyone's results - this is SO exciting :happy: