Calling all SEXY MAMA's and WANNA BE's ;)

Options

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm testing my signature!!!!
  • catherine4211
    Options
    didn't work :(
  • mybabble
    mybabble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in to!
    I have a 5 year old son and it's my daughters 4th birthday today!!

:happy:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I would like to join!
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in I'll give it go.

Shari
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to everyone who wants to join....

to all of those who want to put the

picture044.gif

as your signature here is what you do.... Take this code:

picture044.gif
    and put it into your signature (go to communities, click at the top where it says, "home, recent posts, my topics, SIGNATURE,..." click on signature, paste the code and change the upper case IMG to lower case img then save....
    then, when you post in the forums it will automatically post at the bottom in your signature area like mine (under my ticker)
  • kiahpyr
    kiahpyr Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

I'm April mom to three girls 8, 4.5, & almost 3. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight before #2 and working at getting to my pre-pregnancy weight before #1. My goal is to loose the weight and tone up.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter!!!! I have a 4 yr old daughter too :happy:
    Count me in to!
    I have a 5 year old son and it's my daughters 4th birthday today!!

:happy:
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in and very excited!!!! I have 2 little girls 4 and 16 months old.
  • catherine4211
    Options
    another test........I'm feeling quite dumb :(
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi future sexy mama's or milfs :bigsmile: Im Jenny, Im 30, turning 31 in in a month. I have a 10 yr old son and a daughter who turned 1 last week <---- hence the current profile pic. I have lost 30 lbs so far this year and am ecstatic. I have been a part of other groups and they really help me stay motivated. I go to Zumba 2-3 times a week and spinning 1-2 times a week, and I did a circuit class today, which I'm feeling a little sore from it now. I have been stuck on a plateau for about 5 weeks now and trying everything I can to get moving again. I would like to start running soon, and do a race or charity event next year. (running/walk)... I have totally changed my lifestyle this year and would love to help others reach their goals too. Im a pretty busy lady, Im a full time nursing student, and It takes a lot of discipline to keep up. Can't wait to start :)
  • hannahmayr30
    Options
    another test........I'm feeling quite dumb :(

Hi There,
    this might help with your sig...
    insert link
  • hannahmayr30
    Options
    LOL! Never mind...sorry I tried!
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group; however, my "babies" are 23 and soon to be 20. (Unless you count the 4 legged ones, in that case I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old) A couple of years ago I lost 20 lbs without MFP, by paying better attention to my diet and exercising. I gained 10 of that back :frown: This time I want to lose that 10 plus 10 more and get toned up AND run a 5k.

Introduction: My name is Kat, I'm 40 and live in Texas. I work a full time job as a corporate accountant. I'm relatively new to the MFP world and still trying to figure things out. Oh and I LOVE College football. ROLL TIDE!!
  • mybabble
    mybabble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out how to get my sparkly sexy mama sign! lol

My name is Kristy. I'm a 31 year old mum of 2.
    I've been battling my weight for as long as I can remember. At my heaviest I weighed 104kg. I really started getting serious about weightloss about 3 years ago. In that time my weight has gone down, then back up again, and down, and up........you get the idea!
    Today I sit at 73.8kg and I'm determind to get to about 68-70kg and stay there! I'm sick of the battle, and now I am going to win once and for all.

I work in childcare and love my job. I have learned to love the gym and try to go about 4 times a week and do a combination of body combat, body pump,spin classes or sometimes just a walk on the treadmill or elliptical trainer.
    We usually spend our weekends at the beach, or taking the kids fishing at the river and love having a bbq with the neighbours while the kids ride scooters and play.

I'm excited about getting to know you all!
  • 2bfit247
    2bfit247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good group!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    So glad to see all the sparkly SEXY MAMA siggies!!!! YAY!!!

Sorry, catherine... maybe my last email will help!!

Welcome everyone!!! I will come back and read more tomorrow!!!! Love getting to know you guys....

AND... I'm from TEXAS too!!!! Have some TX sisters here... FUN FUN!!!!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?! I have a 5 month old and while I have lost all the baby weight....my body is still not where I want it to be.

*Edited to add: My name is Shannon, I'm 28, living in California. I'm totally new to this (like 2 weeks) and am still trying to figure this site out. Currently on day 4 of the 30DS (I'm officially Jillian's *****) and LOVING it!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Would totally love to join the group!!!

My name is obviously Jenn :) I have a beautiful gorgeous awesome sweet and super-cool three year old daughter who is my life! I am a single mom and there are times I love it and times I hate it. It definitely doesn't leave much time to focus on me. That's why I joined MFP. Hopefully I can become the person I want my daughter to look up to and show her the positive role model I want to be for her :)
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Just a test....