Hello All... New to MFP... Closing in on 300lbs lost!!

Options
124»

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    you have done so well..... you are an inspiration, all the best to you
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible amount of weight to lose. I am stunned. Well done!
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are incredible!! And an inspiration! Congratulations on the weight you've lost... you are amazing...
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks so Much for the Warm welcome, every part of my journey has been baby steps. I strive everyday to make sure that I have done everything I could have done today to be successful on my weightloss journey and not only that but every other aspect of my life. I choose Life 28 months ago and have never looked back. Has it been hard (Definitely!) but has been worth every single minute. I will be fighting demons the rest of my life, I know that but by surrounding myself with family and friends that support me, I will do my very best, because I know now that I am worth it.... Thanks again for the kind words and it may take me time to feel comfortable commenting on here, I am sure in time that those fears will subside....... I am going to post one other topic in the success story (maybe today lol) I had it all reading to hit send yesterday but my fears of putting myself out there stop me dead in my tracks... lol So maybe today I will get the nerve up to do it.... Have a Great Monday all........
  • ChicagoSammo
    Options
    Phenomenal stuff!
  • smblakely
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! I was worried about losing 106 lbs, but not now. You're motivation!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, man! Awesome job!

Welcome to MFP!
  • latenineties
    Options
    that is so inspirational. thank you for sharing your story! :-D
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    You and your family must be so proud.... you are being incredibly brave confronting your fears and choosing to step out of your comfort zone.... the message boards and friends on MFP are such a brilliant concept and are so motivating and supportive..... I have no doubt that you will embrace the many people who would love to share your journey with you and in a small way help you with your social phobias..... I'm sure many of us share those same phobias but once you take on a few friends you will not look back.

Congratulations also on taking full responsibility for your situation yourself and not succumbing to the weight loss "industry" which offers so many quick fixes but which inevitably don't work but lead you right back to spending more money and years of yoyo dieting.

You may not realise it but you will be a great help and inspiration for many many of us here whether we struggle with a small amount to lose or a large amount.... the struggles are often the same.... and you have discovered the most important key and that is that we have to work on the emotional level before the physical will sort itself out.

All the best on the rest of your journey... I look forward to watching your progress.... and THANKYOU for sharing!:flowerforyou:

Lisa
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done amazingly so far!
    Welcome to MFP and good luck continuing your journey :smile:
  • InspiredFaith87
    Options
    :smile: Wow, that is amazing. Keep up the great work! Your almost there! :smile: