NSV - guy smacked my behind in the grocery store

Options
124»

Replies

• jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    right there in front of God and the frozen vegetables

SERIOUSLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD.......... YOU GO GIRL~~~~~!!

caps intentional...... they were necessary!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Go Team Go! He was just showing his team spirit, lol j/k. Way to go on your progress and way to take something that is easily seen as a negative actions and making it something positive that makes you feel good about you!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, maybe instead of complimenting people I should start booty-slappin'
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, maybe instead of complimenting people I should start booty-slappin'

Watch out, they might turn around and punch you. LOL.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! Awesome NSV! This is hilarious!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed by how inappropriate his actions were- and can't beleive that anyone thinks this kind of behavior is OK.
    Having said that, well done for keeping a sense of humour about it, and well done on losing 23 pounds!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats for losing the weight, but being groped wouldn't be a victory to me. That guy is a pig.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Reading the diversity of reactions is pretty interesting but not surprising.

I'll weigh in and say *Congrats* to a clear and deliberate gesture intended to compliment albeit misguided. Guy's looks lingering longer or looking and then making eye contact with us are the fringe benefits of getting in great shape and looking and feeling our best. Should they touch? Of course not... but, it still showed that he found you- Mrs. Floyd- attractive and of course on some level that made her feel good. Understandable! Non the less, he was inappropriate in his display of attraction.

p.s. You must be looking good... keep it up!
  • Yay for you!!! I would of just laughed it off like you too. I mean honestly how many times have you (we) seen a guy with a tight booty and wanted to smack (squeeze, bite or whatever) it!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    yay for looking hot but boo for having the hotness turn into a moment of harassment. i would have felt violated. i don't care what anyone else says...but for a random stranger to grab/smack my @$$? not cool.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Geez, some of you people really need to lighten up. Calling it an assault is an insulting slap in the face to women who actually have be assaulted and harmed/injured by someone. Gimme a break.
    Just because she wasn't harmed does not make it OK. What if it did happen to someone who had recently been a victim of a violent assault? How would that make her feel? (And technically it is assault; maybe you should look it up.)
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Too funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!