Merry Christmas Chellenge: 11/10-11/13 WEIGH-IN!

Options
Updated Chart:

XLsED.png

Bigger Chart:
http://imgur.com/BctyO

SassyT3 you are more then welcome to revise your next couple of goals, I think I am going to too.

Replies

• iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    bump, because I forgot the last one -.-
  • AWiserRacquell
    AWiserRacquell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Okay people I've been working hard to the goal...I said I want to achieve.....currently don't have a scale I will be purchasing one soon......
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    GAH!!!! I can't believe I forgot to submit my weigh in to you! I'm SOOOOO sorry! I was 142.8 for anyone keeping tabs :laugh:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks Falisha.
    Here's to a great week everyone. :flowerforyou:
    Do your best.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Thanks Falisha!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *bump bump* Nice job this week, Folks! Keep it going! :-)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I forgot to report in, sorry about that. Will remember this week.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge?

If not,I'd like to sign up to lose 10 lbs by Christmas.

Please advise the challenge details by message.

Current weight is 173.6

Thanks!!
    Melissa
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    bump and a big thank you x
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Even though I stayed the same this week, I did refrain from any alcohol and was really good with my diary. Great job all you LOSERS. Hehe.
    Even tho, I've gained a couple of pounds since the beginning of this my waist size is still the same. Mainly wanting to keep it under 115 during the holidays.

No more hosting cookie exchange parties for me. :( That totally wrecked my progress the last 2 last years. Maybe I'll just start up a DIRTY SANTA party instead.

Stay strong, train hard and expect results. Holidays are gonna be here before you know it.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    GAH!!!! I can't believe I forgot to submit my weigh in to you! I'm SOOOOO sorry! I was 142.8 for anyone keeping tabs :laugh:

me too!!! 143 exactly.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't weigh in on time. Had lots of things on my mind. Hopefully this will be a better week.

Bumping with my chart.
    Current Weight (As of today): 219.0
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec.22): 205
    Weight Category: REDUCE
    9/1: **start of challenge** 223
    9/8: 221.6
    9/15: 218.9
    9/22: 217.7
    9/29 : 216.7
    10/6: 216.7
    10/13: 219.7
    10/20: 217.4
    10/27: 218.6
    11/3: 219.0
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1:
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: goal weight 205
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump! Here's to going in the right direction this week!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Falisha can you please move me to the 16-20 group as my challenge goal is to lose 17lbs. Thanks!
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So sorry I missed the weigh in, I got on last night and wondered if I was too late or not and darn it I was. Then I tried to update my exercise ticker and spent a very frustrating 40 minutes not succeeding and add ridiculous posts on the end of the already "dead" thread. SO if anyone needs a laugh this week, look at the end of last week's thread and feel free to chuckle at my ineptitudes. Good news though- I did finally get it figured out! And I did lose weight, just 2 pounds, I am at 205 and back to where I was before I got sick.

So here's to a great week!!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    So sorry I didn't post results - 143.5 was my weigh-in. Was out of town over the weekend, thought I'd have a chance to log in but never happened.

Not very happy about the gain - am starting to worry that I have plateau'd? Or else it is just water weight associated with all the muscle work from 30 Day Shred? Not sure, either way I want to get this train moving in the right direction again!

The holiday season is tough enough just to maintain... but nearly 5 lbs to go by Christmas & will need to be extra vigilant, especially while travelling for work this week.
  • carolmmd
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to post my weight last time. I was out of town. It was 175 on 11/3 if it is not too late to report in. I will post this weeks on Friday morning. Hope my fun weekend in Chicago doesn't show on the scale! Tried to behave myself.

Carol