slutty girls

getitamb
getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
I will forever not understand why men piock the slutty girls over the nice girls. I have a promiscuos friend who is large and I don't know if it is self esteem or what, but asd soon as she finds out a guy might like you or you like them, she sleeps woith them. Anmd she always seems to get the guys and the attention.

Me on the other hand, I only get atlkers and crazy men. So my querstion is what gives? Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?
(And this is not trying to be judgemental towards sluttty people,

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    how old are you?

Are these women actually more promiscuous, or more self confident?

As you get older, you learn to not worry so much about certain types of men not pursuing you and pursuing other women instead. You probably didn't want what they were selling in the first place.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    ........:indifferent:
  • getitamb
    how old are you?

Are these women actually more promiscuous, or more self confident?

As you get older, you learn to not worry so much about certain types of men not pursuing you and pursuing other women instead. You probably didn't want what they were selling in the first place.

She is straight up slutty. Believe me. She is like I am going to sleep with him and then she tries to throw him off on her friends like she made some huge accomplishment. But u have a good point.
  • The thing about slutty girls....they're sluts.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    I know it's frustrating, but a guy that is worth your time will like you for who you are despite who else might be putting out. Do you really want a guy that's just out for sex? I wouldn't worry about what you're friend is doing or what guys she is getting, just focus on living a healthy and fulfilling life. The rest will sort itself out.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Id rather a nice girl than a trashy one. Im on a few dating sites and can tell theyre slutty after talking to them on the phone a few times. Its sad that some girls think the way to get a guy is to put out after 15 mins. I just want a girl I can bring home to my family and I can fall in love with.. is that so hard?
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    mmmm...
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    From your photo, I assumed you were a guy and it made this post SO funny :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member

This. This is the biggest lesson I have learned in the past year ... if a guy you like is chasing after chicks who are nothing like you, then it was never going to work out anyway. Move on. There are plenty of men in the world who are looking for mature, responsible, adult women who have their act together. If you want that kind of man, then you have to be that kind of woman, and that kind of woman doesn't concern herself with what all the sluts are up to.
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    I don't think being slutty is a good thing, yea she is getting attention, but it is not the kind of attention I would want. She has a lot of sex, but how many times has she been in love?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    You could always act slutty but when it comes down to it, you close down the chambers. Bit of both worlds!

I agree with what someone else said, if these guys are going for THAT, what's your loss? Nothing.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    i had a friend like that over 10 years ago..the guys always went for her over me, and i always thought they could sense it, the way she was..it bothered me, but then i thought " hey, they are guys, they are probably just using her for sex " then i was kinda glad it was her :wink: i think it was a self esteem issue, because her dad was always gone, so she needed some male attention..of course i cant say that for all people like that..maybe some of them make it a personal goal to see how many people they can sack in a lifetime..who knows..
  • getitamb
    From your photo, I assumed you were a guy and it made this post SO funny :)

Lol thats funny. No just great eye candy to look at.
  • I don't think being slutty is a good thing, yea she is getting attention, but it is not the kind of attention I would want. She has a lot of sex, but how many times has she been in love?

Yup ^^ i want a good guy, not one who just wants to get in my pants
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I don't really believe in sluts. If people want to be promiscuous, that's none of my business. If their promiscuity hurts someone, though, then they are *kitten*.

Some young women tie their self-esteem to how many men will have sex with them. When they grow up a little, they usually realise that it's no big accomplishment.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    So, if she knows one of her friends is diggin' a guy, she quickly tries to get him into bed??? And, WHY would you want to be friends with someone like that? I'm all for a woman being self-confident and going after what she wants, but that's not just being "slutty", its being a sh*tty friend. Just my opinion...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    IF THEY ARE BOTH DRINKING, ADULTS, MARRIED, SINGLE, SOBER OR NOT IT'S THEIR CHOICE. I HAD SELF ESTEEM ISSUES AND THOUGHT SEX WAS ALL I COULD OFFER BUT ALONG WITH GROWING COMES WISDOM AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE MORE THAN OUR BODIES. SHE'S NOT WINNING ANYTHING. SHE IS HAVING FUN AND IT MAY BE AT HER OWN EXPENSE. THIS IS HER PATH AND WHILE SHE TRIES TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MATTERS AND WHAT HER WORTH IS YOU ARE ALREADY ON YOUR OWN WAY. YOU HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS OF LOVE, SEX, FUN, RELATIONSHIPS ETC. SHE MAY BE THE GIRL WHO IS ALWAYS ALONE IN THE MORNING OR SHE MIGHT BE RUNNING FROM COMMITMENT. I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR AS MUCH SEX AS I'VE HAD MAYBE 3-5 TIMES IT ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING. THERE ARE SO MANY FACTORS IN THIS BEHAVIOR THAT IT'S HARD TO HAVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER TO THIS. IF YOU WANTED ANY OF THE GUYS SHE BAGGED COUNT THEM AS A LOSS AND MOVE ON. YOU WANT SOMETHING MORE, IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS A SLUT FOR LIVING HER LIFE. SHE MAY JUST OWN HER SEXUALITY AND ENJOY IT.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Men go after easy girls because it's easy. Besides, easy girls are sometimes the ones with higher sex drives and more open minds, so that makes for a more fun relationship.
  • getitamb
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.
    Donm't even have a good argument for that. Guess I just stright up lied. Lol
This discussion has been closed.