slutty girls

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    (And this is not trying to be judgemental towards sluttty people,
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.

yeah that's what i was thinking too...and what defines a slut exactly? i have some promiscuous friends, but i wouldn't go and call them sluts lol
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    So, if she knows one of her friends is diggin' a guy, she quickly tries to get him into bed??? And, WHY would you want to be friends with someone like that? I'm all for a woman being self-confident and going after what she wants, but that's not just being "slutty", its being a sh*tty friend. Just my opinion...

Agreed.
  • SkateboardFi
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.
    Donm't even have a good argument for that. Guess I just stright up lied. Lol

HAHAHAH :laugh: this made me laugh hahahaha at least you're being real!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    By far the funniest thread ever. You guys are making me laugh so hard with these responses. Captain Saveaho is priceless!
  • Girl, guys who are on the look are looking for one thing when they meet a girl...a girl who is willing to give it up! Not to say that it wouldn't ever delvelop in to anything more from there, but initially that's the attention grabber. Even if she's not his ideal candidate, he doesn't care, he's gonna get some! Woohoo! And the thing is, guys can almost always tell who is willing and who isn't or would be lot more work to get. Of course they are going to take the one that is the least amount of work and a definate shoe in over the one that may be a little more his type but isn't making "getting laid" an obvious thing they have in mind. However, those guys are usually not the ones you want to go home with anyways. So stay classy, you will end up with a much better man in the long run because of it:-)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    I will forever not understand why men piock the slutty girls over the nice girls.

The "nice" girls who use the giving and with holding of sex as a weapon to exert control over a man in a relationship you mean? Those "nice" girls? I wonder why...

I have no problem with "sluts". I do have a problem with gender inequality, the suppression of female sexuality, the fact that men are "studs" if they have multiple sexual partners (some at the same time;) yet women are sluts, the expectation that women are compelled to be prim and proper to be deemed worthy of love and respect...I could go on.

It's easier and more convenient to blame "sluts" then it is to see and deal with the bigger issue - the power balance between men and women.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    ... Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?

I thought that as sluts they pretty much come out in all the various positions.

including reverse cowgirl... my personal favorite ;)

Blindfolded, suspended from the ceiling with a cat-o-nine tails handy always makes for a good first date, at least one I will always remember.
  • Now let me ask... If I had 200lbs of slutty girls would that weigh more than 200Lbs of nice girls?
  • SkateboardFi
    I will forever not understand why men piock the slutty girls over the nice girls.

The "nice" girls who use the giving and with holding of sex as a weapon to exert control over a man in a relationship you mean? Those "nice" girls? I wonder why...

I have no problem with "sluts". I do have a problem with gender inequality, the suppression of female sexuality, the fact that men are "studs" if they have multiple sexual partners (some at the same time;) yet women are sluts, the expectation that women are compelled to be prim and proper to be deemed worthy of love and respect...I could go on.

It's easier and more convenient to blame "sluts" then it is to see and deal with the bigger issue - the power balance between men and women.

very well said
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    As a full grown slut I find this thread very offensive
  • SkateboardFi
    Now let me ask... If I had 200lbs of slutty girls would that weigh more than 200Lbs of nice girls?

oh boy...
  • I just really don't care what other people do with their vaginas.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member

Best response by far. Thanks for saying what needed to be said.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    I don't get the whole "slut" thing. Sex is pretty much the best, why is it only "okay" for people in relationships to have it?

Maybe they're into your "promiscuous" friend because they aren't looking for a relationship. I don't see the big deal.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Now let me ask... If I had 200lbs of slutty girls would that weigh more than 200Lbs of nice girls?

oh boy...

No! The sugar and spice and everything nice would far outweigh...umm, what is it that slutty girls are made of?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member

This is insulting to slutty people? I am so glad that the sluts found a champion in you to defend them! Captain Saveaho!

I LOVE YOU!!! Does that make me a slut?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Everybody on this thread is a slut:-)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I don't really believe in sluts. If people want to be promiscuous, that's none of my business. If their promiscuity hurts someone, though, then they are *kitten*.

Some young women tie their self-esteem to how many men will have sex with them. When they grow up a little, they usually realise that it's no big accomplishment.

This!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    tumblr_lpmik1l1sp1qzzsolo1_500.jpg
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with this guy. I have nothing wrong with a woman that loves to have sex and does it often. Just because I don't sleep with tons of men doesn't make doing so wrong. This is the 21st century ,a woman can sleep with whomever she pleases with out fear of being berated by her peers. Besides, I know that I'm a "quality woman" and don't need sex to validate that for me. However, some women feel that way and It is not our place to judge. Sometimes its a deeper emotional issue.
This discussion has been closed.