slutty girls

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    ...would you really want any of the guys that go after this supposed slutty friend to begin with?

Probably not.

Time to worry about yourself.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    I'm with KB - if she has a habit of doing this, why is she still your friend?
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship

try examing the motives and true intent of your friends
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    in this new "video vixen", "reality tv show", "hooking up" world we're living in, it seems really hard for a nice wholesome girl to get noticed... b/c the 'not so nice girls' are doing ANY & EVERYthing to get attention... so now, the guys don't have to try so hard (or at all really) b/c they're getting what they want w/little to no effort... girls are "giving the milk away for free" left & right, LOL!!

so while it's hard, it's not impossible... a good guy will come along looking for a good girl, & when he does, he will not be easily swayed by the 'not so nice girls'... good luck & stay a nice girl... guys like a chase... they may slut it up for a while, but it's the ones that make him work for it that he'll come back to :smile:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    I'm with KB - if she has a habit of doing this, why is she still your friend?
    I guess bc the good times outway the bad times and I eally kinda feel sorry for her. Like I don't want any of her men anyways so what does it matter. But it is a good point.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    ... Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?

I thought that as sluts they pretty much come out in all the various positions.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    (And this is not trying to be judgemental towards sluttty people,
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.

This is insulting to slutty people? I am so glad that the sluts found a champion in you to defend them! Captain Saveaho!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Mmhmm sure. If you didn't want to be judgmental you would have used a different term. This is insulting.

This is insulting to slutty people? I am so glad that the sluts found a champion in you to defend them! Captain Saveaho!

Bwahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    I needed to hear this so bad this morning. and I'm so thank u said this because Im learning this as well.

This. This is the biggest lesson I have learned in the past year ... if a guy you like is chasing after chicks who are nothing like you, then it was never going to work out anyway. Move on. There are plenty of men in the world who are looking for mature, responsible, adult women who have their act together. If you want that kind of man, then you have to be that kind of woman, and that kind of woman doesn't concern herself with what all the sluts are up to.
    [/quote]
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member

*snort*

Seriously... why do you really care? If it bothers you, dont be her friend.
  • I prefer slots. The return on investment is slightly better.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member

Oh my... "captain Saveaho"??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    one word - confidence.

second word - easy.

guys will first pick the confident girl, and then even if they don't plan on sticking around for a second date, an easy lay is almost always appealing unless the guy is one of those rare gems that is actually choosy about where he puts his parts.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    ... Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?

I thought that as sluts they pretty much come out in all the various positions.

including reverse cowgirl... my personal favorite ;)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    We should have a Saveaho foundation

It could have a charter and everything.

You could define at what point a person crosses the threshhold and is under jurisdiction.
    You could also setup commercials like those ones for less fortunate kids in other countries but run them at Mardi Gras
    1-800-SAV-EAHO hotline for 24 hour assistance and telathons

Please give generously
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I can see where it would be frustrating if a "friend" was always sleeping with guys I liked, but... 1) she wouldn't be my friend anymore and 2) if the guy I liked was compatible with me, he wouldn't be interested in someone who behaved so differently. So he'd be a bullet dodged, not a missed opportunity.

All in all, other peoples' behavior in the bedroom (or any other room, back seat of a car, or bathroom stall) has no impact on your life. But if your friend has no respect for your feelings and doesn't think she's crossing boundaries by pursuing guys you like, she's not a friend.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    A good man that's lookin for a long term relationship wont get with a slut. A guy who gets with a girl whose obvisously loose only wants sex, stay away from that type of man that's why sluts exsist bc some men and women only want sex and not a love relationship. She probably has never even been in love and has no idea what love feels like!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    one word - confidence.

second word - easy.

guys will first pick the confident girl, and then even if they don't plan on sticking around for a second date, an easy lay is almost always appealing unless the guy is one of those rare gems that is actually choosy about where he puts his parts.

^LIKE^ Well said!
  • maybe she hasn't met a guy she truly cares about? i mean, what's wrong with a woman wanting sex and having casual sex as much as men do? i like the idea (i have a high sex drive but luckily i've found a great guy) but if you are saying she sleeps with multiple partners irresponsibly then yeah...i can see why that could lead to some problems
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member

Y'all are crazy. LOL
This discussion has been closed.