End of the year challenge (closed group)

124»

Replies

• Well I was on recovery with pain medication this past week since I had my wisdom teeth removed, therefore, I did not really participate in our weekly / daily challenges. But on a good note, I lost 0.6 lbs this week! So I'm happy about that!

This week is going to be tough with the holidays. But I know if we keep our goals in mind, and use some self-control, we'll be just fine!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Hi everyone! I didn't do well on the challenges! But at least I didn't gain!

Have a nice week everyone!
  • How was everyone's holiday? Just one more week left of this challenge. What would you like to accomplish this week?

I had a wonderful holiday. I'm sure I could have done better with the food, but I didn't go crazy either. I would like to lose another pound this week. I forgot to weigh in this morning...hopefully I didn't gain. I will weigh in either tomorrow or Thursday.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Hi Heather!

My holidays where nice too! Did okay foodwise! Didn't gain! So I'm happy!

My goal for this week is, to go to the gym again! I haven't been there for some time! Actually i need to go there today or tomorrow, as I'll cancle my membership! So from March on I plan to work out at home and outside! :-)

I also have big troubles drinking enough at the moment, so I hope I can change this in the next days!

Have a great week!