Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• Jag_Dhaliwal
    Options
    Great Job, an inspiration to everybody, Keep up the good work.
  • Keona2keto
    Keona2keto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    great story, thanks for sharing!! a great inspiration!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Seriously wow!!! Congrats!
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You should be proud of the goals you have already met and I am sure you will continue to meet the rest of them!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I hope you break a record and get more than 500 comments from the readers about your post..........this was a great post, you should write a book or go on a talk show, you are the ultimate in sucess...........Lloyd
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is an amazing accomplishment.
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you are truly inspirational! That is such an amazing accomplishment, well done xxx
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You're in inspiration and you are right in saying if you don't have your head right nothing will work until you do! Congratulations!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I understand completely what you mean by social phobia. I call it panic disorder and it can be a pain. The main thing is to do what what you're doing and fight through it. It becomes easier as you go. Keep fighting for yourself and you'll be o.k. Good Luck and God bless!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome way to go
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,100 Member
    Options
    This thread looks like it may roll soon!! Congrats again!!!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome job! Best wishes and congrats!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    man that is insane. This kind of stuff is up there with heroism and all that good stuff you read in the paper. Good job, keep it up. Youve gone this far, I like the way you wrote it. No excuses, no complaining just do it and you are doing it. Good job man.
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are amazing..
  • carro585
    carro585 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm simply in awe of your courage and dedication! I'll add my good wishes to the MFP multitude - we all know you'll get to where you want to be. Clearly there's no holding you back now!

Also, your wife is a lucky lady. You are very handsome and obviously have a strong spirit! I'm sure she and everyone else in your life is so proud. Hope you are too. :)
  • judykritikos
    Options
    If you've gotten this far by sheer PERSONAL WILL POWER - there is nothing, NOTHING you can't do! You've struggled and are winning. You didn't give up - and I'm sure you wanted to MANY times. I can't believe how I felt reading your story. I hope that once you deal with the physical - you turn that incredible strengh inward and see what others obviously see. You are one terrific person. I also admire your wife for sticking with you thru all this. It's not easy for her, I'm sure, and you two value your vows. I am looking forward to reading and seeing more great pictures and watching your awesome progress. STAY THE COURSE! I'm thrilled for your success. Judy
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I am in awe...congratulations to you and I wish you continued success...that is amazing! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!