Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• Katzilla82
    Options
    DAAAAAAMMMMN!!! Way to go!!!! Congratulations!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being brave enough to post this. I haven't done my "halfway there" post because I'm afraid of looking at pictures of what I used to be.

I love that your approach is mind over body, and fixing the body doesn't fix the mind. Most people think it's the other way around, but if you're head's not in it..what's the point.

This truly inspired me. Thank you so much :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and best of luck as you continue your journey! Your story was moving and I actually teared up when I saw your before and after pictures, that is incredible!

This. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • jdorban
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing and fabulous. You should be so proud to have made such a change in your life - Congratulations on this milestone in your journey!
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic, sir!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. what an inspirational post. the bravery that came from within to type this out--i can't even imagine. you are doing so well and i am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. You certainly will be an inspiration for a lot of people! I am always in awe when I read a story like yours - I struggle with a silly 15 pounds up and down on the scale every year and get frustrated. You keep going and I look forward to seeing more updates on your weight loss!

By the way, I've had ACL reconstruction on my right knee three times and have almost no cartilage left. I do not live with the pain level that you do, but I live with constant pain day in and day out. I am able to do whatever I want but always know I'm going to pay for it in pain afterwards. The doctor said after 40 I can get a knee replacement (I am almost 39) but should hold off as long as possible because I won't be able to do many of the types of exercise I enjoy now. So I just get the grease shots every few months and soldier on. For such a debilitating condition, I am amazed that you were able to even walk a 5K. I can't wait until you get your knee replacements and can wake up without the pain.

Best of luck to you.
    Jennifer
  • alohabrie
    Options
    You completely rocked it - good for you! Keep up the excellent work. You should be sooooo proud.
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing, Congratulations on all you have achieved and good luck on your surgery. You are such an inspiration, I copied your story and will translate it for my parents (they live in Germany), my father really has to loose some lbs, but complains about pain in the knees, so I hope you inspire him too and see that there are different ways to do something.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing congrats you look great
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Incredible!
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Story, you are truely inspiring. Thanks for sharing! You look GREAT by the way.
  • wanetam
    wanetam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thats all I can think to say!! Wow, look at you, you have done such an amazing, inspiring job! You look fantastic!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes. You and your family should definitely be proud of your accomplishments!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing journey and congratulations!

It is always so encouraging to hear people that are successful with out surgery. You've come so far and should be so proud!
  • schwest76
    schwest76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You're definately an inspiration!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing - you look great!
    Thanks for sharing with us
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! You have a new lease on life!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Enjoy your new life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!