Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    fantastic job.......you are losing so much, but gaining so much in return.....keep up the fight
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! And thanks for sharing this! Congrats!!!
  • ZaidaOlivo
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, you look great!
    I'm so happy for you.
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    God bless you and your family.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • CLC900709
    CLC900709 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! AMAZING job!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is just amazing. I don't think there is such a thing as congratulating you too much. Amazing job working through not only physical obstacles, but mental and psychological as well. Just think how much longer you will be around for your wife and family now that you are taking control of your health. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Best of luck to you in all of your future goals. Obviously, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.:happy:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! If you can anyone can! Keep up the hard work and best of luck with the surgery.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB :)
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and with the surgery!
  • janak7801
    Options
    Wow you have done a great job and should be very proud! You are an inspiration! Good luck on the rest of your journey...I have no doubts you will make it!
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    You are amazing! such an inspiration!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Great job! You look like a whole new person! Keep it up!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a story! You truely are an inspiration!! You look great also!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You should be super proud of yourself, you're amazing and you've done some amazing things for yourself. My hat is off to you, sir :) Thanks for breaching your comfort zone, stepping beyond the threshold, and sharing your very inspiring story with all of us. Keep working hard and keep sharing your journey with us!
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is just amazing. I don't think there is such a thing as congratulating you too much. Amazing job working through not only physical obstacles, but mental and psychological as well. Just think how much longer you will be around for your wife and family now that you are taking control of your health. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Best of luck to you in all of your future goals. Obviously, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.:happy:

All that needs to be said, right here. Phenomenal job!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING! Thank you for sharing!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking your life back in so many ways!
  • filmingghosts
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring. Keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!