shake weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Wow- watching threads like this make me never want to ask a question on here!
    yep and that was my mistake..
    That, and missing the South Park episode where they covered this.
    I saw it.
    I wanted to see it but I was to busy using my shake weight.
    Dude, you can totally shake weight and watch TV at the same time!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I saw it.

Are you for reals?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?
    Yep. You can also do Shake Weight with your bros, in a circle. Circle shake.

shake_weight_for_men_screen_cap.jpg
  • Scott613
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?

YES I'm gonna take off my shirt and join them but first.......... I gotta put on some posing oil so I look more shiny and ripped than they do
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?

YES I'm gonna take off my shirt and join them but first.......... I gotta put on some posing oil so I look more shiny and ripped than they do
    Make a game out of it. See who can finish first!
  • Scott613
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?

we already do, we interlock our arms and face each other then shake weight away. Most intense thing I've ever done, you should see my face while doing it bro
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    What exercise would shake weight fall under?

I recommending googling controversial questions like these first. Then if you don't get the answer, entertain posting it here.

I googled shakeweight burns calories or something it came up with alot more quantifiable links vs useful replies here.

You're like a baby lamb being dropped into a den of calorie staved lions when you ask a question like that.

LOL
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?

we already do, we interlock our arms and face each other then shake weight away. Most intense thing I've ever done, you should see my face while doing it bro
    Wanna kick it up a notch? Put a protein bar on the ground in the middle of your bro circle. The last guy to finish his shake workout has to eat it!
  • oaken
    oaken Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people were being honest with you and feel that you aren't being serious about health.

That is a joke of an exercise and if you're seriously considering it as exercise or strength training, then what do you consider sitting around all day? I'm not trying to be mean, but weight loss and lifestyle changes are based on reality.

Do yourself a BIG favor (and it will be a big favor) and start some real exercise instead of picking up the latest fad for lazy people who do not want to exercise but somehow want magic results.

I'm sure it truly does build some kind of muscle, but it looks to be singled out to only the bicep and possibly forearms, in all honesty.

People say it all the time, "There is no magic pill, if there was, everyone would have it."
  • Scott613
    Options
    I saw it.
    Are you for reals?

Wanna kick it up a notch? Put a protein bar on the ground in the middle of your bro circle. The last guy to finish his shake workout has to eat it!
    Like yoda you are!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    And and ya know most people wouldnt talk like that to your face.

I would.. but thats because I'm ***** and proud of it.

If you can't handle the big bad internet, then please tell me how you function in everyday life cause I'm sure its not always roses and rainbows..