My Almost Two Journey with Pics

Options

Replies

• afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, now you're SMOKIN'!! Congrats, girl, and let the nay-sayers eat cake! :flowerforyou:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite success postings. Thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job. I know it's hard but let the negativity roll off of you. You got this.
  • swtcynthia4863
    Options
    Good for you! I have heard all of those same negative comments from my friends and family (your obsessive, you have an eating disorder, you need to eat, you can't eat that I thought you were on a dieeetttt, you're an exercise psycho) It's extremely hurtful that the people that you love and would encourage through anything want to burst your bubble. Glad you got through it, you are an inspiration.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    If you could hear me over here in shock! You are magnificent in every sense of the word. Your journey is unbelievable and breath taking! I am like really really speechless looking at you in that one piece baby! Keep on setting examples of it you want something, you got to work for it! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone for the compliements, I really do appreciate ur kind words.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!!! Thank you for sharing your success story..
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep on doing what your doing! You should be very proud of yourself lady! :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing..i love the swim suit pic:drinker: congrats !!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! I love that you're not looking at this as a "diet". You're absolutely right that we need to make lifestyle changes and to acknowledge and allow ourselves to have those special events where we overindulge a bit. I have absolute confidence you'll make your goal. You are an inspiration. Hopefully, your family and friends will come around.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! WoW!! You look amazing and how can they say you don't have curves anymore? You look like you have the perfect hour glass figure now!!
    You look happy and healthy and absolutely beautiful

CHEERS!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You have accomplished something amazing. I am sorry to hear how your family treats you though - that is emotional abuse. You have done well to look past that and improve yourself for the sake of your health.

^^^ This. And you look FABULOUS! :)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to me commit!! you have done such a fantastic job & i am so proud of you!!!!! & girrrrlllllll, you are looking smoking hot in that bathing suit!!!

fortunately, my family has been very supportive along my journey, BUT, i definitely know how you feel when it comes to the "friends" thing... it's so sad... we're trying to live healthier lives, & they're mad b/c they don't have the willpower and discipline to do the same :ohwell:

congrats again, you are amazing & you inspire me daily :flowerforyou:
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    You look great hun! Im proud of you and your accomplishments.
  • Tani316
    Options
    Oh, my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your whole journey of becoming who you know you are meant to be, who you deserve to be. I was excited, touched, and angry on your behalf while reading your story. Then when I scrolled down I almost had to avert my eyes from so much hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!!! HOT MAMMA!!! Congratulations you are an inspirations to all of us.

Please feel free to add me as a friend. Your advice might be really helpful to me during my journey! XO
  • amdsdc
    amdsdc Posts: 23
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the compliements. Mfp is an awesome place to meet awesome frineds on the same journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!