My Almost Two Journey with Pics

Options

Replies

• aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You look absolutely fantastic, and to anyone who doesn't support your journey, just remember it's because they're envious that you've done what they can't do: commit to a healthier lifestyle!! Congrats on your progress... you should be VERY PROUD!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • celebrityami
    celebrityami Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Look at all the people you have touch\ed with your story and that includes me. I see you work hard everyday and this weight loss journey is not easy. Im so proud of you and you know you did the best thing for yourself.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: your story really hits home to me,,,,you look fantastic,,,you have found you happiness in yourself that is another aspect of my goal im trying to reach- along with letting these pounds leaving i know some of my friends will leave too,,,,great story thanks for sharing
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thank everyone . I really do appreciate the complienments
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    They may think you're conceded but I think it's confidence! Stand tall! Be proud! You came a long way and you look amazing....and you're healthier for it in the end.
    I noticed when I started losing weight that I stood straighter...more confidence.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Here, here!!!! to this lifestyle change to be healthy. I'm all into that and understand. Sucks about your so-called real life friends they suck!!!:indifferent:
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Family can be funny sometimes.
    My Grandmother used to tease me and say I'm too pretty to be fat.
    Then ask if i wanted to get something from McDonalds.
    All you can do is love them ... I know she loved me no matter what.

Its amazing what we can accomplish when all we do is give ourselves a little push!
    Your transformation is amazing! Some people don't have to work as hard to be in shape.
    Others have to work at it every single day. You are a result of working hard every day for almost 2 years :)
  • stephiejones
    Options
    You look amazing, families can be so negative...obsessed is just a work for the lazy people 2 use to describe dedicated...stay motiveted and strong...Thanks for sharing your story.:happy:
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    It's sad your family has to treat you that way, I'd say they're probably just jealous. You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work!
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    SO proud of you!!! You've lost a lot of weight but gained a ton of pure awesomeness!!!
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sounds like alot of the family/friends are jealous now! You did it for you,so just remember that! You can not please people no matter what! It is sad that they have to be like this maybe you are better with out them! I am sooo happy for you and keep up the good work! You are a very beautiful woman and also healthy now! Congrats!!!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    An inspiring story....you look amazing!! Great job!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are PHENOMENAL! It's such a shame that so much negativity came your way when you worked so hard to do something positive for yourself. It's awesome that you improved your health drastically. Please don't let anyone make you feel bad about your journey. It took A LOT of hard work and dedication to get where you are today. You are killing it in that bathing suit and I'm thoroughly impressed. I commend you and I'm so thankful that our paths have crossed on MFP. You inspire me constantly :)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the compliements :blushing:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • debsedo
    debsedo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You've done so well and look amazing. Keep with it honey. There will always be people trying to put you down, they're just jealous :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!