Is it wrong to get pissed at your wife because..........

Options
Is it wrong to get pissed off that your wife gets more flattered by other guys complimenting her than you? Is it wrong to get pissed off when ur wife goes to a bar gets home at 5am (bars close at 3am) and then have a guy add her on facebook next day asking her on a date because she told him she was single? is it wrong to get pissed off because a friend tells u that he saw ur wife at a bar dancing very "provocative"? Is it wrong to ask your wife to quit flirting with guys as its embarrassing because a friend points it out to me and asks if i care or not and why wont i do anything about it? Is it wrong to ask your wife to cool off and pay more attention to her family than how many guys hit on her? Is it wrong to get even more pissed when you confront her about it she tells you you are stupid, insecure, shes unhappy, and its retarded because all she got out everything you confronted her about was that you dont want her to dress up n do her make up everday because u told her to quit seeking attetion from other men..

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Uh, you have problems. Wife is doing some way out of bounds crap.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Definitely not wrong to get pissed!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

Yeap ^^^
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Um.

Yeah.

I think you may need more help than anyone on this board can provide :frown:
  • EuroDriver
    Options
    but shes telling me im crazy and insecure because i care about how much she cares bout her looks? mind you when she was just putting on makeup and dressing up.. i didnt comment only when i felt like she has too much make up on... but now shes starting to flirt and i guess tell ppl shes single.. so yes.. i care that everyday she gets ready as if shes going to a modeling show.. if she could quit being a flirt i wouldnt care..
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Yeap ^^^

yeah^^
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ^^ This!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    She did mention something about a jealous ex..
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hummm...not sure if it's wrong as I haven't heard her side of the story. But what's right is counseling. Stat.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    yes you should be very pissed!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like your wife is ready to be a wife. Sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    sounds like my parents before they got divorced and she remarried a guy 2 years older then me ..... like .. exactly like my parents
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    From a woman... Your wife needs to be let go or you two need to go to counseling.. Sounds like she's getting a little more than attention.. In my opinon any woman in a bar not with her husband until 5 am is seeking a little more than just attention... JUST SAYIN
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    the problem is not the make-up or dressing up....

just saying... I do my make-up and dress nicely daily....

the problem is all the other S*** is doing!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That's just out of bounds. You could go out with her... and if she still feels the need to be flirtatious with other men, then you truly have your answer.

I think getting ticked off isn't the right answer.

I think counseling might be the right answer.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    No it is not wrong.. And everything everyone else said. Go back to the part where she says she's unhappy.. BIG RED FLAG
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd give it shape up or ship out treatment.......
  • sryan8408
    Options
    Um.

Yeah.

I think you may need more help than anyone on this board can provide :frown:
    ^^^ this
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    but shes telling me im crazy and insecure because i care about how much she cares bout her looks? mind you when she was just putting on makeup and dressing up.. i didnt comment only when i felt like she has too much make up on... but now shes starting to flirt and i guess tell ppl shes single.. so yes.. i care that everyday she gets ready as if shes going to a modeling show.. if she could quit being a flirt i wouldnt care..
    How long have u been married? Are there kids involved? She sounds pretty immature and selfish IMO
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    SNIP>>>
    shes unhappy
    <<<SNIP
    I think you have to solve this, because it is causing the rest.