If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

Options

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    No one cares about whatever story you're telling them because quite honestly, we're tired of hearing the same crap from you. If you did as much work as you do talking -- you'd be done with your stuff EVERY single DAY!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Just because you like bad music on repeat doesn't mean the rest of us need to listen too. In addition, belching is not attractive so don't do it...but alas, we have said that and it turns out nothing changes.

I can burp like a man and I find that pretty sexy. I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, my bf doesn't like my burping, but I feel like that's because he doesn't like the challenge.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    get off your fat *kitten* and do somthing

I need to take this advice right now. I have a final at 10 am and I need to study for it. but what am I doing? posting on MFP. When will I be done? haha, I'll never know.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    High school students are PEOPLE and you're their TEACHER. You signed up for this, so go out there and GIVE A CRAP. :P
  • KelliHatfield1
    Options
    Listening to you complain about your family, job, life, etc. for hours and hours, makes me depressed and annoyed. Please stop it! Other than that, you are my friend. :-)
  • leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    stop bringing crappy food to share YOU KNOW IM ON A DIET!!!! ahahhahaa but i dont say it cause its not fair to the ones who aren't on the diet and there is more of them then me LOL
  • Julesaf
    Options
    You are a dumb *****. Stop complaining and do something that makes a difference if it bothers you SO MUCH! And if you EVER touch my in/out time again, I will report you. That's illegal.

THIS FELT SO GOOD.
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    "It's not all about you."
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    STFU!!!!!!

LOL!!!! YES!!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow, I work for myself and currently have no employees or co-workers. Sometimes I get lonely, but good grief, this is making me really appreciate being by myself most of the day! Also, it's making me laugh really hard, too!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    "Do I really have to watch you show your 'game' for over an hour? She just got married 2 months ago and even if she was single would be smart enough to stay far away... but go ahead entertain us playa! " " and do you have to say "I'm a good guy " everyother sentence"
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    LOL Glad to help everyone out!! Sometimes, that good ol' "9-to-5" turns into the longest 40-50 hours for some people..... this is our place to vent it all out!!!!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    You are not as awesome as you think you are.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    LMAO....

Just because you're a morning person, does NOT mean I am. And you know it. So shove that extra cheery sappiness as I come in the door still half asleep somewhere else. ;)

And please stop delegating to the rest of us like you are the Queen. You are NOT the boss.. you are on equal ground with the rest of us peons, thank you very much!

;) Thank you for this topic. Most needed this week ;)
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    Options
    Showing me a bill that I did almost 3 months ago, asking me if I remember it, and then getting peeved when I don't remember..... yeah, that's stupid. I do more than 500 bills a night. How in the heck am I going to remember a specific bill, unless something ridiculously awesome was on it? (like instructions for a driver: "Jump up jump up and get down"?)

....True story, folks.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    Options
    LMAO....

Just because you're a morning person, does NOT mean I am. And you know it. So shove that extra cheery sappiness as I come in the door still half asleep somewhere else. ;)

I couldn't agree more with this one!!!
    And please stop delegating to the rest of us like you are the Queen. You are NOT the boss.. you are on equal ground with the rest of us peons, thank you very much!

We have a lady like this in our department, too. Granted, she's got 25 years of seniority with the company, does nothing but play Balloon Pop on her computer all day, and send us degrading emails that she claims are from the boss, wondering why we aren't getting our work done in a timely manner.

Well,... for one... I'm busy on MFP. Just like she's busy on Balloon Pop. Two... we DO get our work done. If she would help us out and actually WORK with the team, we'd get done about an hour earlier every single night. Plus, it would benefit the entire COMPANY, not just our department, if you wouldn't withhold vital information in regards to specific accounts. For example, if we have a company that wants certain wording in their invoices, TELL US. Don't send us a condescending email telling us that you're disappointed in our work because we didn't do something correctly. She's BAD about not telling us things like that.

Sigh.... I think I'm done complaining about the problem people in my department now :) LOL
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes your life is *kitten*, but it is that way because of the choices you made. Don't keep changing your story because we call you out on the stupid stories you tell, we can tell you are lying.

AND your boyfriend is a creepy stalker, the excuses he/you gives for being a horrible person to his ex are so lame, we all think you are crazy to stay with him, so stop telling us all those stories!!!

GG
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    you are cute.......
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    After hearing the mean things u say about your wife ....im leaning towards understanding why you are on your third marriage, and have a hint on why the first two left.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You effing retard! Step away from the patient before you kill something!