If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

Options

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    that i think she's pretty hot.

Yes, there is one I'd love to tell that too:flowerforyou:
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I wish I could strangle the dumb out of you!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Stop doing coke or crank or meth and stop pretending it's a stomach virus or dizzy spells or weird episodes of low potassium.
    Also stop smoking cigs outside right outside work then walking in carrying that smell with you.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    ANSWER your ****ing mobile, leave it on silent or take it with you when you leave the desk!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    To coworker #1 also known as the hag: You are a ***** NOBODY likes you your a suckup and dont even know how to do your own job also stop blaming everything on everyone else and take responsibility for your own mistakes. Your gross for being 18 and making out with our 40yr old customer and nomatter how much u hate on my ex's they are still better than yours at least mine weren't balding (no offense) also your nowhere as pretty as you think you are. FYI stop trying to get everyone at work to "hang out" theres a reason you dont have friends outside of work and the ones at work dont want to be your friend (except for coworker 2) also if i ever leave i will have the pleasure of hitting you on the way out.

To coworker #2: You are about as fake as they come I know you tell everything i say to coworker #1 but its ok because its not a secret that i dont like her. Stop trying to be everyones friend we arent dumb we know you hand out with the hag on weekends but its ok you two could use each other since your both so pathetic and dont have any friends. Also one day your little charade is going to blow up in your face. Oh yea your also a homewrecker
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    AHHH that felt good!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Stop picking your nose and wiping it on everything, close your mouth when you eat, flush the frig'n toilet, don't leave your **** all over the place! I'm a stay at home mom, my coworkers are my children!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You're dumb as post.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    that nobody wants to hear you talk to yourself with every little thing you do. or tell me where you are going and what you are about to do.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Go F @$K yourself .. Don't forget who the boss is !!!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    There's a reason no one likes you, the reason is, you're a back stabbing, trouble making, knob slobbing biotch that doesn't know how to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel.

Ahh:smile: I feel better, thanks for letting me vent
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    "If I am going to be doing YOUR work as well as my own, then by that logic, I should be earning your WAGES as well"
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't tell them anything because they just might point out some of my annoying habits, which I don't think I have but others do....none of us are that perfect we can point fingers .... just a thought.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Go back to you own Office!!!
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Another one, "The shredding bin is not a regular bin! PAPER goes in the shredding bins, other stuff like half-eaten apples, snotty USED tissues, crisp and chocolate wrappers, goes in the NORMAL bin"
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    y u no love me back lol
    my co-worker is really cute
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    "There's a reason you're alone."
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Stop complaining about how much time that other woman takes off when you have taken off at least as much time, if not more! You have both used up your personal time long ago, but still keep taking a couple days off a month and complaining when a coworker takes a day . Keep track of your own time, not hers.....
    And wipe up your coffee spills in the break room. Your Mommy doesn't work here.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    (especially when im trying to code , script or program) theres that one co worker that has nothing better to do than stop by your cube and talk and talk and talk and talk and about all things trivial .. PLEASE STOP... JUST... JUST.... STOP TALKING TO ME !!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Stop talking on the phone and iming people all day. Also clean your own mess!!!!!