Turbo Jammers 2/2-2/8

Options
1235»

Replies

• deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I just bought this item for a great price TJ Live Booty scult +Abs... Anyone here have it? If so what do you think??

I am still waiting on my Fat Blaster and HRM... Seriously loosing patience here!!

Gottaluvboyz how did you get thru TS after CP??? I am impressed!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I just bought this item for a great price TJ Live Booty scult +Abs... Anyone here have it? If so what do you think??

I am still waiting on my Fat Blaster and HRM... Seriously loosing patience here!!

Gottaluvboyz how did you get thru TS after CP??? I am impressed!

Just pushed through it:smile:
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    It's been a bit f a rough day...running kids around and I seem to have a stomach virus on top of it. Spent most of the day in the bathroom when I wasn't in the car. :sick: So no workout today, but since I haven't been able to eat I don't think it would have been a good idea.

Hey Dragonfly! Good job on the continued weight loss and CP3. I haven't done that one in a while and I do remember the steps being a bit tricky...I'll have to give it a try when I feel better. Also, hang in there with the finances...these are really scary times for so many of us, but I agree that you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. :flowerforyou:

Well, I'm heading to bed...keep up the great work Turbo Team!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Dragonfly-Congrats on your accomplishments. You should be very proud of how far you have come!
    Megan-Sorry you aren't feeling well hope it passes quickly.
    Deedun-I have the booty and abs workout...it works your legs...I did it on Friday. My legs were burning!!!! But it's fun.
    Kelly-great job on pushing through your workout. I have those days where I just don't want to but know I need too so I just "survive" until it's over. But once I'm done I usually feel better about my day.

Going out with the girls today. I just looked my meal up online so I have to burn about 700 cals workin out this morning. YIKES! I can come close but I may have to go for a walk this evening to balance it out.
    I'm gonna go do CP3 and then maybe ab jam or something quick to round out the hour. Gotta run. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    Hope you all are having a terrific Sunday, relaxing and enjoying your families. Got up around 830 this morning (that's sleeping late for me:laugh: ) and I tried Lower Body Jam and added Ab Jam. Finally got to use that green stretchy thing, lol!! What a great lower body workout. I even got a sweat going!! I was kind of surprised. It definetly got a burn going in my glutes and thighs!! I think that's going to be my new Sunday routine. I haven't yet taken a "day off" ~ i miss moving now too much! So this is a way for me to do something good for me that is a bit "quieter" but still beneficial for strength and toning.

Chillin and watching movies,the laundry's going and chicken baking in the oven for the week (seems to make it easier for dinner time~ just throw some sides together to go with). I think we're growin' feathers out here, lol!!

Enjoy the rest of the day ladies:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Missed TJ yesterday - worked out an hour and a half on my new treadmill :bigsmile:
    Just finished CP2 - I just love that workout, especially the last couple of segments.
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey there everyone .. well what can I say .. weekends have me quite busy! My oldest boy had a hockey game out of town so I didn't get a workout in on Saturday ... but I did chase my new little walker around the arena!! So hopefully I put on enough mileage that day .. oh well! Today I did the Fat Blaster as usual!

This weekend I had a great moment! I tried on a pair of old jeans that I hadn't worn in a very, very, very long time!! And they fit!!! They don't fit as good as I want them to .. but boy did it feel good to put on that old pair and know that my workouts are really paying off!! So here's to another great week .. and by spring those old jeans are going to become my regular jeans!! So good bye to Fat Jeans!!! Yay!!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well! Take care and happy jamming!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options