Boyfriend is sabotaging me!

Options
1235»

Replies

• NeonNikki
    NeonNikki Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! I typed a whole book-lol-and I'm on my I-phone! :)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my recent ex was like this.. and now for the sake of weightloss im glad he cant do this to me , its very mentaly stressing to deal with al the time
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    have to say previous to me trying this site any time i have tried to sort my weight my hubby puts chocolate in the fridge ,but we once had a conversation re ideal partners and his was rosie o'donnel and dawn french (he will be gutted when he sees the new her) ,however my ideals were all very slim/slight built men not telling you who would cause much laughter.
    Lately though i think he has now realised that on this occasion it is for health reasons and is being encouraging ,it might just be that 19 years in we are more mature do what i do and eat a bit of the naughty stuff and burn it off with naughty stuff he will feel more secure and you will have earned your treat lol

well my *kitten* must be smaller the chocolate and not a small bar has arrived for once i left it in his car ,but just think my *kitten* must be smaller whoohoo
  • Loolypooly
    Options
    My mother does this, would love to see more rplies on how to deal! You have my sympathy!

well, you can't really fire your mom like you can a dumbass (soon-to-be-ex-i-hope) boyfriend

No you cant but I dont think finishing a relationship (if it is otherwise good) is necessary without giving him the opportunity to change and understand what this person is trying to achieve. If he passes up the opportunity thats another matter.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have about 150 pounds to lose.