BIG BUTTS

Options

Replies

• jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lOl.... I like my butt ... that in VS and jeans has been my sole source of confidence over the years. I'm trying to trim down everywhere else... but so far it's remained the same .. just firmer :)
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lOl.... I like my butt ... that in VS and jeans has been my sole source of confidence over the years. I'm trying to trim down everywhere else... but so far it's remained the same .. just firmer :)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I like having a nice butt! I never wanted to lose it, just make it less jiggly. :bigsmile:

Yes u do have a nice butt lol guilty i looked hahahaha

The benefits of being my friend when I post drunk photos, lol!

PS! If you think it Looks good, you should try feeling and smacking it! :blushing:

LOL yeah love being ur friend :bigsmile: don't test me about feeling and smaking it I don't live very far lol hahahaha

Lmao! :laugh:

So, yea, you live about 120 miles from me :flowerforyou:
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    GOD BLESS MEN LIKE YOU!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You must be my husbands brother, he is a butt man himself. He loves him some of this butt 47in
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I like having a nice butt! I never wanted to lose it, just make it less jiggly. :bigsmile:

Yes u do have a nice butt lol guilty i looked hahahaha

The benefits of being my friend when I post drunk photos, lol!

PS! If you think it Looks good, you should try feeling and smacking it! :blushing:

LOL yeah love being ur friend :bigsmile: don't test me about feeling and smaking it I don't live very far lol hahahaha

Lmao! :laugh:

So, yea, you live about 120 miles from me :flowerforyou:

It wud be a nice weekend trip lol :drinker:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    You must be my husbands brother, he is a butt man himself. He loves him some of this butt 47in

I'm related to every man that love @$$
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love my booty!! I never really had much of one until I had kids and BAM!! I am LOVING it. Especially since I do lunges etc, so it's not bad jiggly, it's good jiggly. yay!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    thick or thin, no matter how much weight I lose, I always have had a "bubble butt"
    I used to get made fun of in school - but now people pay thousands for butt implants for a butt like mine!!:bigsmile:

a7ac94a3.gif
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options

I'm related to every man that love @$$

lol
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the other ladies on the thread, but I have to buy pants to fit my butt first, and then tailor down the waist.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    thread_necro_zps92d0acb7.gif
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Arise! Arise!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    FirsthandNecessaryHornedviper.gif
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the other ladies on the thread, but I have to buy pants to fit my butt first, and then tailor down the waist.

I strongly feel your pain. I buy my pants in the ghetto, and they fit nearly perfect :D
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care about the size of the butt, just the person attached to it, and what they can do with it....
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree! Stairmaster, elliptical, squats, lunges, you name it. I'm about it lol. I think a lot of women are with me on that. Love your buns!

Agreed! Lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I don't have a big butt but I have big thighs which cause similar issues
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options

I strongly feel your pain. I buy my pants in the ghetto, and they fit nearly perfect :D

Wow.