BABY got BACK!! post your pics!

HoLLyZ82
HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
Hi! my friend, patssarah on here motivated me to post this thread. SO, lets get everyone motivated since this time of year can bring us all down. Post some pics of your best accomplishments!! READY GO!!!

BEFORE
fatty1-2-1.jpg

SO FAR
backy1-1.jpg

Replies

• patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    copy cat!! :flowerforyou: you know Im in love with your wiener eating butt. now I get to post mine again!!!!

back.jpg
  • erkss
    erkss Posts: 11
    Holy moley! Fantastic progress!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Love these!
  • HoLLyZ82
    copy cat!! :flowerforyou: you know Im in love with your wiener eating butt. now I get to post mine again!!!!

back.jpg

not copying...well, kinda ;) lol. just want everyone to post their pics so we all stay motivated. much love toots.
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    wiener eating butt.......hilarious
  • kelbro1
    kelbro1 Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you for posting! Very motivating!
  • HoLLyZ82
    ugh...thats sounds much dirrrrrtier than what i really do with my weiners. i ingest them. ummm....wait...i chew them up and cover them in chili. *kitten*, no matter how i put this its just ruined now lol.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Love this! I think backs are so sexy.. well when they don't look like they have boobies on them like mine lol
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Wow, you girls look incredible!! Very inspiring!
  • keljo720
    keljo720 Posts: 30 Member
    Holy geez!! Ah-mazing!! Congrats ladies!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Amazing results. WTG
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    ugh...thats sounds much dirrrrrtier than what i really do with my weiners. i ingest them. ummm....wait...i chew them up and cover them in chili. *kitten*, no matter how i put this its just ruined now lol.
    LMAO! No, it doesn't seem any less dirty, but it does make sense to me now. :laugh:

Both of you ladies look great! Awesome progress!
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    OMG that is awesome! :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Can't figure out how to put both pics on here but my profile pic is my recent one of my back;-)
  • HoLLyZ82
    Hi! my friend, patssarah on here motivated me to post this thread. SO, lets get everyone motivated since this time of year can bring us all down. Post some pics of your best accomplishments!! READY GO!!!

BEFORE
    fatty1-2-1.jpg

SO FAR
    backy1-1.jpg

adding some more! COME ON PEOPLE POST *YOUR* pics!!!!

BEFORE:
    fatty-1.jpg
    AFTER:
    fatty7-1-1-1.jpg
    ballls-1.jpgfatty15-1.jpg
  • HoLLyZ82
    Can't figure out how to put both pics on here but my profile pic is my recent one of my back;-)

save the pics to photobucket then copy the code. make the IMG lower case[img]on both brackets and paste here :)[/img]
  • Congrats! That is awesome!!
  • You have skyrocketed my motivation! I'm so looking forward to seeing those types of results on ME! Thank you! You look amazing.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Well I don't have back but I do have front and side. haha

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg
  • HoLLyZ82
    Well I don't have back but I do have front and side. haha

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg

well done!! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!