Replies

• punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Before 145llbs

25242_1402219503445_1471059237_1054348_4559203_n.jpg

After 111lbs

335068_2543859963743_1471059237_2783438_1853457057_o.jpg

you look amazing. ur exactly what i want. im 145 and want to be 110 like before i got pregnant 4 yrs ago .can u help me? how did u do it, how long did it take?
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    These are my "before" and "during" pics...2 1/2 months of weight training and cardio. I'm NOWHERE near done, though!! Give me a few more months, and I'll get there ;)

163lbsphotobucketbackview.jpg]

IMG_6266-2-1-1-1-1.jpg
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow...great job everyone!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm super impressed! I can't wait till I get ripped and have enough definition to show off here! Great job everyone!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Dang, I need to get my man to take some back/bicep pictures for me :smile:
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    These are my "before" and "during" pics...2 1/2 months of weight training and cardio. I'm NOWHERE near done, though!! Give me a few more months, and I'll get there ;)

IMG_6266-2-1-1-1-1.jpg

This is amazing!!!! What are you doing to get those results so fast!!!!?
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options

IMG_6266-2-1-1-1-1.jpg

Your results are RIDICULOUS...in a great way ;). You look amazing...look at the muscles in your back. Your back is officially my goal back :).

Great job!
  • thistimeismytime
    Options
    Thanks ladies! To the Southern Belle who asked how I got my results, I'll tell you what I've been doing, but there are many ways to get results, and I'm not pretending to be an expert. :)

Firstly, as to diet, mine is not perfect by any means, but I try for 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat (it's just MY preference). I get 125-150 gm of protein a day, and I eat 6-7 small meals (2 of those meals are protein shakes with fruit). I average about 1700-1900 calories a day.

For cardio, I just do the elliptical machine mostly. I do 45-60 minutes of elliptical every day, either by itself, or following my weight training sessions.

Weight training is 5x a week. I work my upper body at the gym, and I work my legs at home with a DVD, but since you're asking about my back, I'll share my upper body routine. For each bodypart, I choose 4-5 exercises, and do 4 sets of 10-15 reps each (usually working in supersets because I like to go fast). I rest very little, but I do try to lift heavy, as heavy as I can without cheating form. I never do the same workout twice, and my goal is to get SORE. My training split is like this:

Monday: Back/ calves, cardio
    Tuesday: Chest/abs, cardio
    Wed: Biceps, cardio
    Thurs: Triceps/abs, cardio
    Fri: Shoulders, cardio
    Sat or Sunday: Abs and cardio

As I said I work legs at home while my son naps. I use a DVD called the Butt Bible, which is basically just strength training for legs using lots of squats, lunges, etc.

That's pretty much it. I work really hard at the gym (no talking, socializing, long rests), and I really try to focus my mind on what I'm doing (the mind-muscle connection). It feels great to see results, and I can't wait to see my muscles when I get a bit more of that fat off. I wish you all the best, and remember: WE ARE WOMEN, HEAR US ROAR!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    308623_2366679286670_1241047573_32943213_930147_n.jpg
    Before (left) 230ish ..... During (right) 170ish

awesome! 229 was my start weight and now I'm 160 and wishing my back looked so great! ;) lol. sooooon
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    BUMP FOR INSPIRATION!
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    3 weeks. posted this is another thread.. but seems more appropriate in this one.

week 1
    scaled.php?server=198&filename=week1s.jpg&res=medium

week 3
    scaled.php?server=718&filename=week3q.jpg&res=medium
  • thistimeismytime
    Options
    3 weeks. posted this is another thread.. but seems more appropriate in this one.

week 1
    scaled.php?server=198&filename=week1s.jpg&res=medium

week 3
    scaled.php?server=718&filename=week3q.jpg&res=medium

Very impressive results for only 3 weeks!! :noway: Keep it up1!
  • thistimeismytime
    Options
    this my back in august 2010 @ 230
    Photo17109-54-02.jpg
    and this was my back about two weeks ago, still working on toning! i'm at 136.5 now :D
    Photo618jpg09-56-14-828.jpg

OMG, look at your WAIST girl!!! It's TINY!!! Awesome job!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The before picture was taken early May 2011. I never thought in a million years that I would soon use that picture as my "before" picture, let alone let people see it. =) and the during picture was taken last night (3/23/12)

beforeduringbackattack-1.jpg
  • giddyred
    giddyred Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job ladies, you all look fantastic!!
  • jennyfosdick
    jennyfosdick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    very motivating!!! Thanks!!:smile:
  • odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    Options
    copy cat!! :flowerforyou: you know Im in love with your wiener eating butt. now I get to post mine again!!!!

back.jpg

Looking Fantastic!!
  • odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi! my friend, patssarah on here motivated me to post this thread. SO, lets get everyone motivated since this time of year can bring us all down. Post some pics of your best accomplishments!! READY GO!!!

BEFORE
    fatty1-2-1.jpg

SO FAR
    backy1-1.jpg

Wow!!
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring message board threads I've seen in a while. All of you look absolutely amazing! Thank you all so much for posting your stories and pics. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!