Sixers Love Yourself Challenge- Week 5

Options
1235»

Replies

• KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I wrote a whole long post this morning and reached for my book to add a new Haiku for today and somehow lost my post. ARG....:grumble: Not sure, but I think the kitty had something to do with that one. So I will try to say all I wanted to say, here goes.

Lauryn- Yes, I am LOVING my HRM, totally obsessed with it. I am so sorry for all the craziness in your life right now. I know you have the strength to endure it and to kick those late night binges to the curb, for your own health.

Amy- Wow were you right on with the self-diagnosis of gall stones. Hopefully they will get this taken care of for you quickly. I know the out of control feeling seems unbearable try not to think too much about it or it will get the best of you.

Cathy and gonnabfit- I enjoy morning workouts as well. Unfortunately, with the family's schedule, I can't get to the gym as early as I like all the time. ahhh....some day.

Rhiannon- hope you are feeling better. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Katy and AmyLou- hope you are having fabulous days.

Deb- Love the point system, what a fabulous idea.

Connie-good to hear from you. Hope those kiddos are better. Congrats on the near milestone, well done!

Robin- the HRM seemed to work quite well in the water. Now I just need a new suit, lol.

Strawberry-good for you rubbing off on the BF. WTG!

Shanell-how are you?

Dr. Tamm- hope you are settling in.

Anyone I forgot, so sorry.

Ok, confession time. First, I was down two pounds this morning and that is ONE pound from my goal! Hoping to maintain that for tomorrow. But, today I was in the mall and had a cookie and a pretzel. I don't know what came over me, it was like I just HAD to have it. Ok, so I burned 368 calories this morning so I need to do some between commercial calorie burning tonight.

The new haiku:

"Visions of Moon Pies
    dancing on a custard beach.
    Blood sugar is low."
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    well we start the 6th week tomorrow. so i am going to start the thread so everyone can find it in the morning...
    good luck everyone on weigh tomorrow.
    sleep tight.