Why did you choose your username?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My username is my initials and my birthday is on the 23rd. I use all kinds of variations of my initials and various numbers for usernames. I just really like my initials for no particular reason. My dad when I was younger always called me CB, and it has FINALLY grown on me!
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I created my account I worked at zappos.com which has a very unique culture and create fun and a little weirdness was one of the #1 core values expressed. So the whole warehouse worked on a superhero theme. Everyone had a superhero name on there Id badge mine was shyner because i am an extremely shy person.And being a christian I am a light shining in darkness. I have since resigned to be a stay at home mom which came from my CEO's statement of find your passion and pursue it. And I did.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My husband's nickname for me and my birth year
  • _runchick
    Options
    Simply, I like to run and one of the nurses I work with started calling me the 'runchick'... though now I swim a lot too :-)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a morning person, and I love to wake up early and start my day. :-)
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I made the name up for an online game I played ~ an I like it, so I used it here :)
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    no idea, its so hard for me making new accounts and finding a username. I just go with whatever I can find.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well, I sort of needed to make my goals a reality. I had been running on and off for a while, but making it part of my username just seemed to make it more "official." I figured if people read that they would think I was a "serious" runner, so I had to live up to it! Also, I have a 2 year old, so that's where the last part comes from. We currently have another on the way, so I've taken a break from running, but I think I may use my one name change to make it "runnermomof2" :-)
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm an RN and I have worked in labor and delivery (obstetrics) for over 10yrs. Not so creative, eh??
    I love some of the user names I see tho!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Because going on a bender has a bad connotation, and I want to change that. Why not go on a Fitness Bender instead?
    Love:love: this!!!
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty easy to figure out. When I first got online back in 2000 I was "mom-of-3". Then in 2002 I had to change it to "mom-of-4". In 2004, rather than changing it to "mom-of-5" I decided to go with "mom of many"... J.H. are my initials, so I have been "jhmomofmany" ever since. :smile:
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My name is a long time inside joke with an old friend, from those old, tasteless episodes of Maury Povich where someone would come on the show and beg Maury to save their kid/cousin/sibling/friend from living a dangerous lifestyle. So whenever my friend or myself did something stupid, the other would say, "Please Maury! Save my (name)!"

Obviously, my lifestyle of excess fats and no exercise was pretty dangerous, so it was time for me to be saved :)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have 8 kids, ..when our twins were little out of pure exhaustion and the craziness of having 2 newborns, a toddler and homeschooling 2 older ones I wrote a poem called Muchkinland as a outlet.. the munchkin thing stuck
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Because, I like to think I have a smaller versions of myself which will show as i loose more weight, just like a Russian babushka doll.... wow that sounds cheesy... but its true! :blushing:
  • 4gr8kids
    Options
    Glad you asked, because mine has the word "fat" in it unintentionally.
    It's actually an acrostic for a sign-off I use with my daughter in emails :)