Jock Itch

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's crabs? Those can itch like a b*tch.

*snicker*

i have under-the-boob itch from time to time and baby powder is my best friend...i dont know if it'll work on the nads-region, but hell, it's worth a try :)

^^^^^^This. . .Love you girl. . . Yes. . baby powder is definitely my best friend. * GIGGLE * Followed by some nice Victoria's Secret perfume. . . * would kind of burn on the *nads* I think though. . :smile:
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    lol gotta love all the fungus comments, dude shave your balls. Its the hair that does it. Less hair = Less sweat...... Works a treat, just mind and stay on top of it. also nothing says I love you more than pulling a pube out your teeth :-D

Women should take note as well, Shaved is always better than the amazon and if you cant shave at least trim for god sake, that fur burger just isn't sexy!!!!

OMG, LMAO! Well said (I think?)!!

OMG!! I'd rather have jock itch than "whisker itch"!!!!!!! Don't do it, man!!!!!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    SERIOUS REPLY. First of all, do you have athlete's foot? My doctor told me you can easily spread this to jock itch of you aren't treating your athlete's foot properly

Dude either your hung like a donkey or need to stop scratching your nuts with your feet!!!!

OMG, LMAO!!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You have to dip the boys in Tabasco sauce for 30 minutes a day
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's crabs? Those can itch like a b*tch.

Funny

no I had the Dr check it out last bout has been going for 2+ weeks she said just get some Gold Bond powder but I cant belive it will work when the rest of the OTC stuff is so temporary.

Gold Bond works WONDERFULLY for a variety of things.
    Good Luck!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    SERIOUS REPLY. First of all, do you have athlete's foot? My doctor told me you can easily spread this to jock itch of you aren't treating your athlete's foot properly

Dude either your hung like a donkey or need to stop scratching your nuts with your feet!!!!
    LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    lol gotta love all the fungus comments, dude shave your balls. Its the hair that does it. Less hair = Less sweat...... Works a treat, just mind and stay on top of it. also nothing says I love you more than pulling a pube out your teeth :-D
    Wow... and I thought it was only us real men :wink: who did that :laugh:

Mind you I guess it goes along with all those metrosexual body trimmers you see in the shops... and then there's the beauty salons that offer the back, sack and crack wax :noway:

I must admit, now my thighs are shrinking I'm less sweaty down-under than I used to get. I used to have to use a silicone-gel to prevent chafing and jock rash.
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I must admit, now my thighs are shrinking I'm less sweaty down-under than I used to get. I used to have to use a silicone-gel to prevent chafing and jock rash.

LOL awesome shrinkage but lol at silicone-gel :-D
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

*snicker*

i have under-the-boob itch from time to time and baby powder is my best friend...i dont know if it'll work on the nads-region, but hell, it's worth a try :)

That could actually be a yeast infection, might wanna get it checked out, they'll give ya a cream for it :)

I know it sounds weird to get a yeast infection there, but pretty much anywhere that can sweat and isn't exposed to a lot of sun can get a yeast infection.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Women should take note as well, Shaved is always better than the amazon and if you cant shave at least trim for god sake, that fur burger just isn't sexy!!!!

However if you get a burning when you piss, find a Doctor ASAP, Ive been looking for his number so I can have it as a just in case but I cant find a listing for a Dr ASAP anywhere in my area! Just my luck :-P

Classy :laugh:

I tend to itch more when the hair starts to grow back but isn't long enough to shave yet :noway: of course, I'm a lady, so it may be different for men.
  • notelling123
    notelling123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is the worst advise ever. All you're doing by shaving is providing holes in your skin for increased risk of infection. It will get worse if you shave. The thought that you will sweat less if you have less hair, perhaps marginally, but not worth the risk.

However if you get a burning when you piss, find a Doctor ASAP, Ive been looking for his number so I can have it as a just in case but I cant find a listing for a Dr ASAP anywhere in my area! Just my luck :-P
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Never once in my life have I had any sort of itch down below.

I keep it clean. Keep it trim and wear compression shorts.

edit: holy hell, this thread is from 2011...
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    well if you're gonna necro a 3 year old thread, make sure it's one about jock itch.

My work is done.

Ea6FR7L.gif
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    2h4gx2u.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    agree with above
    9ed.jpg
  • mallorytravels
    mallorytravels Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    See doc, get a prescription, use as directed. You're welcome.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This thread is effing hilarious! I love it.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I may be laughing so hard I'm hurting myself....
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    unscented deodorant will keep the moisture away and help the tight clothing from chaffing so bad. Try it and see
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen you are not the only ones that get jock itch except the ladies get it under their boobs. Slimy, itchy, red skin. What works for the ladies (at least this lady) is to wash well, dry thoroughly, use anti fungal creams if it is present and corn starch if not, which absorbs better than talc or baby powder. Also, your underwear for daily wear should not be synthetic but 100% cotton and never wear them 2 days in a row (workout wear should also be something absorbent). All cotton bras are hard to find but I have one from my first bout with the fungus.